EVGA

Helpful ReplyQuestion about cross-ship prepaid label insurance (USA)

Author
avivem
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/09/07 13:45:08 (permalink)
Hi there,

I am in the process of doing my first RMA on my RGB paperweight which used to be a new 3090 :) (I am in the US, east coast)

Doing the cross-ship and was wondering if the prepaid label included for returning the faulty card has insurance for damage during transit by UPS, as well as UPS losing the card?

The instructions for shipping which I got after paying the collateral, mention to consider buying insurance from my courier, but does not mention what happens with the prepaid label.

Thanks
EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
RMA Management
  • Total Posts : 1461
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Question about cross-ship prepaid label insurance (USA) 2021/09/07 14:02:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby avivem 2021/09/07 14:29:09
Hi there avivem,

Welcome to the forums.

If you are shipping the original unit back to us using the prepaid label, it will already have insurance on it.  No need to purchase anything further regarding insurances. 

We do ask that you package up the graphics card well before sending it to us, using the guidelines in your RMA approval emails.  

Once it arrives to EVGA undamaged, your return will be complete and the collateral returned for the cross-shipment.

Regards,

-Jayson- EVGA USA RMA Dept.
Reddit/Twitter - u/EVGA_JaysonC   @evga_jaysonc 

Guydodge1021
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 183
Re: Question about cross-ship prepaid label insurance (USA) 2021/10/03 01:43:32 (permalink)
EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
Hi there avivem,

Welcome to the forums.

If you are shipping the original unit back to us using the prepaid label, it will already have insurance on it.  No need to purchase anything further regarding insurances. 

We do ask that you package up the graphics card well before sending it to us, using the guidelines in your RMA approval emails.  

Once it arrives to EVGA undamaged, your return will be complete and the collateral returned for the cross-shipment.

Regards,

how did you get a prepaid label ? i had to pay 70.00 for a defective 3090 ftloss 3 ultra right out of box.

ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Computer Case W/smoked tempered glass
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER
 Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo unlocked
HyperX Predator Black 32GB kit 3333MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM XMP memory
 EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA 24GB
1-- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State (O.S only)
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10102
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Question about cross-ship prepaid label insurance (USA) 2021/10/03 02:58:23 (permalink)
Guydodge1021
EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
Hi there avivem,

Welcome to the forums.

Regards,

how did you get a prepaid label ? i had to pay 70.00 for a defective 3090 ftloss 3 ultra right out of box.

I am guessing it's because of the cross shipping and having to put a hold on a credit card of the full retail price of a new 3090 to replace the defective one. 

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Guydodge1021
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 183
Re: Question about cross-ship prepaid label insurance (USA) 2021/10/03 03:35:28 (permalink)
Hoggle
Guydodge1021
EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
Hi there avivem,

Welcome to the forums.

Regards,

I am guessing it's because of the cross shipping and having to put a hold on a credit card of the full retail price of a new 3090 to replace the defective one. 

i dont know you sure they didnt charge you ? this doesnt seem like the EVGA it use to be seems greed has infested them.
there is clearly a problem with the 3080 and 3090 line of evga cards more the 3090 though.and it appears i may
be sending my replacement back as well its black screened on me already.did DDU but dont have much faith right now
it will work 
post edited by Guydodge1021 - 2021/10/03 03:40:53

ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Computer Case W/smoked tempered glass
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER
 Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo unlocked
HyperX Predator Black 32GB kit 3333MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM XMP memory
 EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA 24GB
1-- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State (O.S only)
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile