EVGA

Question About waranty and support

Author
Karfitsas
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/10/10 12:46:16 (permalink)
hi , i had few questions about my cards i tryed to register them and i got promped to call Evga ,wich i did ..but then they told me to email ,wich i did..and then 3 weeks after still no answer ....why ?

thats the mail  i send 

""Hi, i have bought 2 Evga Kingpin's few months ago from ebay ,last week one of them start showing some Blue dots and failing to work propertly ,i tryed to register the cards but both S/n says that they dont exist
and that i have to contact you by phone , i called and i got redirected to send and email with pictures of the S/n .(i included 2 pictures ,1 is the serial numbers of the cards and the 2nd one is the problematic card and what it does )
What i want to ask is 

1st :why i cant registerd them ? 
2nd : do they have any warranty left
3rd :is there a way to repair the faulty card if its not covered by the waranty ? 
4th: besides if they are in warranty or not ,can i still registered unter my acount cause i like to keep all my items registerd under my acount ? 

Thnx in advance 
Steve ""

--Post edited by EVGATech_AdamB to keep serial numbers private
post edited by EVGATech_AdamB - 2018/10/10 13:02:56

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_AdamB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Question About waranty and support 2018/10/10 13:04:32 (permalink)
    Hello Karfitsas! Sorry to hear about the issues you were experiencing with registering your graphics card. I removed one of the pictures in your post in order to keep the serial numbers private. I will be sending you an e-mail to follow up directly.

Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile