EVGA

Question About "Estimated Shipping Date" for Step-Ups

Author
mdhaus
  • Total Posts : 35
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/05/04 19:43:19 (permalink)
I'm in the final phase of my Step-Up to a 3090ti FTW3 Ultra.  I shipped my "old" card to EVGA and it arrived at their facility today.  On the website in my account section (where Step-Up progress is tracked), it now lists an "Estimated Shipping Date" of May 9....which would be three business days from today.  Yet the email I got suggested that it would take only 1 to 2 business days to move forward.

EVGA's guidelines state that the new card will be sent "1 to 3 business days after the original is returned." Is the date that they list on your website account automatically programmed to use the 3rd business day, just to be conservative in their estimate? Will it likely be May 9th before it ships since that is the day listed? Or is that truly just a placeholder and chances are it will ship earlier than that?

Thanks much!

3 Replies Related Threads

kram36
    The Destroyer
    • Total Posts : 21477
    • Ribbons : 72
    Re: Question About "Estimated Shipping Date" for Step-Ups 2022/05/04 21:49:14 (permalink)
    mdhaus
    I'm in the final phase of my Step-Up to a 3090ti FTW3 Ultra.  I shipped my "old" card to EVGA and it arrived at their facility today.  On the website in my account section (where Step-Up progress is tracked), it now lists an "Estimated Shipping Date" of May 9....which would be three business days from today.  Yet the email I got suggested that it would take only 1 to 2 business days to move forward.

EVGA's guidelines state that the new card will be sent "1 to 3 business days after the original is returned." Is the date that they list on your website account automatically programmed to use the 3rd business day, just to be conservative in their estimate? Will it likely be May 9th before it ships since that is the day listed? Or is that truly just a placeholder and chances are it will ship earlier than that?

Thanks much!

Probably the standard email reply with 3 days. Last card I did a Step-Up on, EVGA sent out the new card the same day they got my old card.
    EVGATech_DanielC
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 53
    Re: Question About "Estimated Shipping Date" for Step-Ups 2022/05/05 17:28:44 (permalink)
    We typically use 1-3 business days since that what the standard workload time to move product is for our warehouse. typically if anything takes 1-2 business days its new orders not associated with an rma like a step-up typically would. since we need to scan in, inspect, and test the step-up card. 
    hope this helps! 

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    mdhaus
    • Total Posts : 35
    Re: Question About "Estimated Shipping Date" for Step-Ups 2022/05/05 18:49:32 (permalink)
    Thank you both for your comments.  I got my UPS tracking number a little over an hour ago.  EVGA shipped out the card today. :)
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile