Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra

Author
Arscon
  • Total Posts : 61
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/04/08 07:26:56 (permalink)
Hi,
I from eu. 3 months ago i send two emails to redtrims@evga.com about change red to black trim. 2 weeks ago i get email from Mr.Buhcholz to confirmed adress to shipping in eu. I get today email from him and problem is
"Many thanks for your reply. I know that you have got an email from us since it was me in person who wrote this email to you. But I will give you a more detailed version why RMA shipping department will need an explanation for the different names and shipping addresses and the reason behind this new request. We are providing the Black Trim replacements as a full warranty service.

Full EVGA warranty is for first users only. In your case there are now three different names with three different addresses involved. Name at the invoice and person who would be able to claim warranty and get the replacement part: Joshua Moose"

Joshua Moose buy this card and send me to eu from usa like factory new in box. Im first person who registered this card. Joshua Moose is visible only in invoice. Why i cant get black trim ? Because what? If i need to make RMA i cant? Whats is doing on evga? Where is international warranty? I only register this product and i first who use this card. This men Joshua only buy for me and send to eu.
Can help me anyone who working in evga?

7 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra 2021/04/08 08:07:21 (permalink)
    If you did not buy through an EVGA Authorized reseller - then you are the second owner

Go to the EU link - for All details  https://eu.evga.com/warranty/graphics-cards/

(excerpt 1)

EVGA Corporation ("EVGA") warrants that the Product (defined below) delivered hereunder to the original purchaser ("Original Purchaser") from EVGA.com or an EVGA Authorized Reseller (each an "Authorized Reseller") will be free from material and workmanship defects that adversely affect the performance of the Product under normal use, pursuant to the terms outlined below. This Limited Warranty is only valid for the Original Purchaser, is non-transferable and does not extend to any used Products or Products not purchased from EVGA.com or an Authorized Reseller.
    A separate Transferable Limited Warranty is available for Second-Hand Purchasers, which also extends to used Products and Products not purchased from EVGA.com or an Authorized Reseller, as noted below.

(excerpt 2)

Transferable Limited Warranty (Second-Hand Purchasers)

Subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, the Transferable Limited Warranty is available to second-hand purchasers with a valid proof of purchase from a reseller. The limited warranty on any Product which was originally shipped from EVGA or an Authorized Reseller as a demo or prize is not transferable to second-hand purchasers and is not covered by the Transferable Limited Warranty.
    Products shipped from EVGA as warranty replacements will be subject to this warranty so long as the original product was shipped from EVGA on or after July 1, 2011.
    The length of the Transferable Limited Warranty is determined by Product according to the suffix associated with each Product's identification number as set forth below and will be measured beginning from Product's original date of shipment from EVGA or an Authorized Reseller:
    • 3 Year Transferable Limited Warranty Product Suffixes: -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX, -KR, -K1, -K2, -K3, -K4, -K5, -KB, -KA, -KF, -KM
    • 2 Year Transferable Limited Warranty Product Suffixes: -LA, -LE, -LR, -L1, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
    Products described by the following suffixes are not covered by the Transferable Limited Warranty: -B1, -BR, -BX, -DR, -RX, -RB

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Arscon
    Re: Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra 2021/04/08 08:16:25 (permalink)
    i dont understand this. If my friend buy for me card because in EVGA EU CANT GET this card right now i can't get black trim?
    Holy...
    A lot of problems with this card(xoc bios, power slot draw) and right now this. This is my last card from evga. Never again.
    post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2021/04/08 08:57:45
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra 2021/04/08 09:01:19 (permalink)
    You will need to speak with EVGA. They typically understand that friends and families purchase products as gifts, so that may be what they need to learn more about with this. The hardest part is that this is purchased on a completely different continent, which I can promise will cause confusion.
    Arscon
    Re: Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra 2021/04/08 09:22:48 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one
    You will need to speak with EVGA. They typically understand that friends and families purchase products as gifts, so that may be what they need to learn more about with this. The hardest part is that this is purchased on a completely different continent, which I can promise will cause confusion.

Rtx 3090 ftw3 dont available Until in february in story EU. Thats why my friend buy in us and send to me....
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra 2021/04/08 14:41:16 (permalink)
    Arscon
    the_Scarlet_one

Rtx 3090 ftw3 dont available Until in february in story EU. Thats why my friend buy in us and send to me....

You’ll still need to talk to EVGA. The forum members won’t be able to help, and since the forum is user based, the most you will get is an evga employee emailing you, which is what you will need to do.
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    EVGA EU Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 315
    Re: Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra 2021/04/13 04:57:32 (permalink)
    Hi Arscon,

a CS Tech Guy will get in contact with you and explain the possibilities.

Markus
    Gr3yGhost
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 230
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Problem to get black trim for my rtx 3090 ftw 3 ultra 2021/04/18 09:12:57 (permalink)
    If it were me, i'd just bust out the sharpie lol

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile