EVGA

Pre built RMA

Author
Gabenieves97
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/06/19 14:08:25 (permalink)
I recently purchased a cyber power prebuilt from Best Buy that has evga 3070. The gpu is causing artifacts on first start up. Tested to make sure. Can I RMA just the GPU. I would like to keep the PC and get a new evga 3070 returned. I’ve only had the PC for two days. I’ve read many posts saying cyber power has terrible customer support and would rather go through evga even if it’s going to take a few weeks or months to get the gpu due to shortage.

1 Reply Related Threads

phantomshroom
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 124
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Pre built RMA 2021/06/19 14:35:13 (permalink)
    You bought the computer from Best Buy & they are LEGALLY required to fix, repair, or replace the defective item(s) at ZERO cost to the consumer. So why not take it back to them & DEMAND they fix it by law.

This is fact & law planet wide because I have dealt with faulty components over the last 50 years & I refuse to accept excuses from ANYONE that doesn't respect the stated product specifications because companies are required under law to fix, repair, or replace items that fail to meet specifications during warranty period without cost to the consumer. NO if's/and's/or but's!!!

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile