EVGA

Power button on psu doesn't work (EVGA GQ 750)

Author
pichulec
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/03/16 15:27:19 (permalink)
Hello everyone. I have weird problem. My PSU ON/OFF button next to power socket doesn't work at all. When i press it, it doesn't switch off power. It has like rubber feeling (basically when i press it and release it it jumps back to 1 position, also when i press and hold on 0 it doesn't cut off power). Is this normal behavior or it is broken? Its not a big issue but i would like to know if its ok or not.

3 Replies Related Threads

pcmaster00
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2752
    • Ribbons : 51
    Re: Power button on psu doesn't work (EVGA GQ 750) 2017/03/16 16:50:10 (permalink)
    Welcome to the forums pichulec,

It sounds like there is a problem with your power supply if you cant not turn off the PSU.  I would suggest contacting EVGA to see about getting it replaced.

http://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

EVGA!!! TAKE CARE OF MY MATES!!!!   Heatware
    Antec Twelve Hundred, Corsair HX1000, GigaByte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, Intel i7 3770k, 2x EVGA GTX770 2770-KR,
    16GB Corsair Vengance CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9, SSD: 1x OCZ Vertex 3 120GB, 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda LP,
    All HDDs in trayless bays, 6x LG 24x DVD-RW drives, 3x Acer 22" V223W monitors

MDeckerM
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1799
    • Ribbons : 8
    Re: Power button on psu doesn't work (EVGA GQ 750) 2017/03/16 20:35:16 (permalink)
    pichulec
    Hello everyone. I have weird problem. My PSU ON/OFF button next to power socket doesn't work at all. When i press it, it doesn't switch off power. It has like rubber feeling (basically when i press it and release it it jumps back to 1 position, also when i press and hold on 0 it doesn't cut off power). Is this normal behavior or it is broken? Its not a big issue but i would like to know if its ok or not.

Hello pichulec,

sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your new power supply.

I see that you are in contact with our support currently. I looked into your product and show that it was a very recent purchase.

Have you considered exchanging the unit with the place of purchase?
    pichulec
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Power button on psu doesn't work (EVGA GQ 750) 2017/03/17 01:55:19 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MDecker
    pichulec

Hello ,

sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your new power supply.

I see that you are in contact with our support currently. I looked into your product and show that it was a very recent purchase.

Have you considered exchanging the unit with the place of purchase?

I'm thinking about it.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile