EVGA

Order Date or Delivery Date?

Author
pntless
  • Total Posts : 22
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/25 18:28:11 (permalink)
I was one of the lucky ones that got into the Amazon XC3 Ultra listing that was made available for order on 9/22 but my card is currently scheduled for delivery 10/7. I saw that Jacob stated on Twitter that the 3080 XC3 Ultra is able to step up to the 3080 FTW3 Ultra. The FTW3 Ultra was my original goal card and I intend to keep trying to get it until my XC3 ships. However, if I am unsuccessful in that endeavor then I may consider this step-up depending on how a number of things shake out. 

Herein lies my question, more than 14 days will have elapsed between the date that I placed my order and ultimately receive my card and am able to register it. Will that lock me out of step-up (other than the extended warranty purchase re-opening it) or is the date based on the date of delivery and/or shipment in this case?

Thanks

1 Reply Related Threads

wmunn
    • Total Posts : 82
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Order Date or Delivery Date? 2020/09/26 07:54:39 (permalink)
    the first prerequisite is the authorized vendor status and part number
    second is you must register the card within 14 days from invoice date. Depending on the retailer, I would think the invoice date would be the date they charge your card and ship the product to you, but that may vary
    If you are more than 14 days from invoice when you register, to qualify for step up  you would need to purchase extended warranty, and which point that would make you eligible for stepup within 90 days of invoice date. 

you have 90 days from invoice date to enroll in step up.
    post edited by wmunn - 2020/09/26 07:57:24

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile