EVGA

Offers for EVGA. Why not sell the LT1469 separately?

Author
Alchemist_
  • Total Posts : 24
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/01/13 14:53:35 (permalink)
Offers for EVGA.
Why not sell separately the LT1469 with a symbolic margin, for example, bought NU Audio and bought LT1469 for it.
I'm wondering if I need a Pro version.
I only need 2.0 stereo speakers, headphones and a front panel.
And if in Pro the power is improved only for connecting a daughter board.
It’s better to choose the original version.
But I would order OpAmp with the card.

4 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_Lee
    • Total Posts : 4247
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: Offers for EVGA. Why not sell the LT1469 separately? 2020/01/13 15:13:29 (permalink)
    Well, the LT1469 can be purchased for roughly $14-$15 from existing stores, so there isn't much of a reason to provide it separately.  There are additional differences in the power sections and signal path between the cards besides the op-amp, which contributes to the differences in overall audio signature.  The main power section did need to be changed due to the mDP connector, but other components, namely the Audio Note Seiryu caps, play a role in the audio signature. However, that doesn't mean you can't experiment around with different op-amps to tune the original NU Audio to your liking.  Remember that for best performance, you may want to change out both the Line-Out and HP out op-amps.

If a front panel header is a requirement, then the original NU Audio card is really your only option between the two.
    Alchemist_
    Re: Offers for EVGA. Why not sell the LT1469 separately? 2020/01/13 15:21:24 (permalink)
    Of course you can separately. I already bought a set but my 1469 burned down( due to an error.
    For me, it turns out Mouser's expensive to ship.
    Along with the map, it would be convenient. You still buy them for production.
    (at competitors in General on a choice to the card there are a pair of replaceable)
    thank you for your answer, I wish EVGA prosperity and development.
    Alchemist_
    Re: Offers for EVGA. Why not sell the LT1469 separately? 2020/01/13 15:27:16 (permalink)
    thanks for the detailed description - about the power of cards. I was interested in it.

and further. the sound card interests me only as a source of music.
    It would not be bad if there were frequency response graphs for the cards.
    For example, the Chinese do this to their sound engineers.
    The instructions are direct. this immediately suggests a professional sound level.
    Alchemist_
    Re: Offers for EVGA. Why not sell the LT1469 separately? 2020/01/13 15:47:18 (permalink)
    a huge request to the developers to specify the criteria for operational amplifiers that can be put in the cards.
    Nu Audio - HP() LineOut().
    Nu Audio PRO - HP() LineOut()
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile