EVGA

Nu Audio Pro item removed from store

Author
Xeklimer
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/07/16 19:55:00 (permalink)
I originally posted a question asking when the Nu Audio Pro card (specifically 712-P1-AN11-KR) would be back in stock: forums.evga. com/Nu-Audio-Pro-Stock-Availability-m3057821.aspx (remove the space before com)

It has been out of stock for quite a few months now. Signed up for the restock email but never came in. I check in from time to time just to make sure. Now I find the Item has been removed entirely from the store! see here:  evga. com/products/productlist.aspx?type=19&family=Audio+Card+Family&chipset=NU+Audio+Card (remove the com)

Only the original Nu, Nu Pro 7.1 (complete), and the Nu surround expansion are listed. Even Amazon has it listed as out of stock. Are there plans for it to return to the store? I have no use for surround as I am a headphone user. It's not worth the extra $100 to get the full set... I don't even have speakers on my desk. fingers crossed! -Xek
post edited by Xeklimer - 2020/07/16 19:59:22

2 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Nu Audio Pro item removed from store 2020/07/17 04:40:31 (permalink)
    If you are looking for headphones only without the  7.1 option then the NU Audio might be better since it has the ability to attach to front audio ports on a computer case. Of course back would be better. The Pro advantage really seems to be based on multiple speakers.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Xeklimer
    • Total Posts : 3
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Nu Audio Pro item removed from store 2020/07/17 09:00:32 (permalink)
    They improved the parts for headphone use. evga. com/articles/01376/evga-nu-audio-pro/ (remove space before com). This includes updated capacitors and onboard amp.  They still advertise it as something you can buy separately.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile