EVGA

Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON

Author
luigi75ba
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/05/23 19:39:52 (permalink)
Hello, i have selected on my Nu Audio Pro 7.1 4 channel and i have activated in audio effect the Sorround ON, the stereo signal dont' change, the stero signal is not sent to the 4 speakers but only 2! I need a solution, I spent 380 Euros for this card!...

7 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30974
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON 2020/05/23 21:15:55 (permalink)
    Welcome to the EVGA Forums
    You need help to get all speakers working on your system

Your using 4 speakers or 6 speakers ?

What settings have you adjusted in the software ?

Sorry for the delay ... had to release your thread from the filter

New members have limited accounts .. please read:  Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON 2020/05/23 21:31:59 (permalink)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

EVGATech_JustinT
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 115
    Re: Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON 2020/05/23 22:23:55 (permalink)
    You do need both cards installed to use the 4 channel mode. I believe the Front Channel will be produced through the RCA Left and Right on the Primary card, the rear LR will be from the Secondary card.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    luigi75ba
    Re: Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON 2020/05/24 09:43:46 (permalink)
    Hello, i have EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1, 712-P1-AN21-KR, Nu Audio Pro with Nu Audio Pro Sorround. The two cards are correctly connected to each other with internal cable mini display port. The cards are connected in analog with a 5.1 amplifier. By running the audio test from the NU Audio Pro Software, the test sound comes out correctly from all speakers. If I listen to a stereo audio source on frontal speaker, but if i want to send to all speakers in 5.1 or 4.0 mode it does not work even if I activate the surround mode from Nu Audio Pro Software.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON 2020/05/24 13:24:32 (permalink)
    luigi75ba
    Hello, i have EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1, 712-P1-AN21-KR, Nu Audio Pro with Nu Audio Pro Sorround. The two cards are correctly connected to each other with internal cable mini display port. The cards are connected in analog with a 5.1 amplifier. By running the audio test from the NU Audio Pro Software, the test sound comes out correctly from all speakers. If I listen to a stereo audio source on frontal speaker, but if i want to send to all speakers in 5.1 or 4.0 mode it does not work even if I activate the surround mode from Nu Audio Pro Software.

Is the source material coded in 5.1 ?

luigi75ba
    Re: Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON 2020/05/24 14:39:41 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    luigi75ba

Is the source material coded in 5.1 ?

No, is stero 2.0
    nick1ster
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Nu Audio Pro 7.1 No audio 5.1 - 4.0 with stereo signal and Sorround ON 2021/11/14 09:54:12 (permalink)
    Hi, I'm also having trouble getting the 5.1 surround sound speakers working.  I have the NU Audio Pro with surround card and everything is hooked up right and working. I can do a test via the EVGA software and through windows and all speakers work/hear test tones.  However, whatever I play that has surround sound content (like the Witcher 3, etc.) - it does not play out of center and rear speakers - only stereo (front 2 speakers and sub).  What am I missing?  I also looked for the enhancements tab in Win10 sound settings and I don't have that tab.  Should I have that if I now have this external sound card?  I also noticed that in device manager I still have Realtek driver as well - tried uninstalling but it keeps coming back so I disabled it but still nothing.  I've turned the surround option on also in the EVGA software but it didn't make a difference.  Any ideas?

UPDATE: I was able to figure it out.  Although I was uninstalling and deleting the Realtek drivers and then disabling it - I went through control panel this time and uninstalled Realtek from there and then I was able to turn surround on via EVGA software and now I have all speakers working (as long as its truly encoded 5.1 material - like Witcher 3 game, etc.).  Hopefully this might help someone else out.
    post edited by nick1ster - 2021/11/14 14:03:03
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile