EVGA

Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum!

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
gavros777
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 109
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/07/24 11:45:54 (permalink)
So i posted a thread there exposing noctua's unfair treatment and discrimination towards the d15's owners compared to the d14 owners and within minutes i had replies from their employees threatening me that they know about what i just did and that it wasn't smart etc. I replied to them that i do want them to see my thread so they get fully embarrassed for what they did to me and start treating the d15 owners with the same respect and honesty they do to the d14 owners.
post edited by gavros777 - 2014/07/24 11:52:28

38 Replies Related Threads

kaninja
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8755
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 11:55:23 (permalink)
    What are you talking about? What did they do to you? Did you take screen shots?

How are they discriminating against certain owners?

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
    WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 11:57:08 (permalink)
    Glad i saved a copy here it is. Not glad that i didn't copy noctua agents' replies to show how they have no shame and how smart they tried to turn the attention on me because i had to lie to get what they were giving to the d14 owners but were denying to the d15 owners and were lying to our face that they don't have any extra steel clips nor willing to make any for the d15 coolers.

"Thread title"
    Attention noctua nh d15 owners! (the only way to get extra steel clips for your cooler/this doesn't apply to d14 owners).

Thread subject
    So after i bought this amazing cooler i wanted to put a third fan on it not so much for the little performance increase but for the badassery of looks having a giant cooler with 3 giant fans!
    I looked everywhere and couldn't find anywhere to buy a third steel clip set, then I was told by the d14 owners that to get a third steel clip set is easy and free, all you have to do is email noctua support your invoice and request a third clip set. I had also d14 owners telling me how they just yesterday received theirs in the mail etc. I was soon to find out how bad noctua discriminates the d15 from the d14 owners.
    This was my conversation with noctua support.(enjoy it with some popcorn, it gets hilarious towards the end)

"Noctua support"
    Dear customer,

thank you very much for contacting us.
    Please have a look on our FAQ regarding a third fan on the NH-D15:
    http://www.noctua.at/main...ts_id=68&lng=en#18

Kind regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Fr./Mrs. Michaela Pfeifer
    Noctua support team

"me"
    I see but still would like to put a third fan on this amazing cooler. My friends told me to contact you as they had received a third steel clip from you guys, can you do one more exception and mail me one? :)

"Noctua support"
    Dear customer,

maybe your friends asked for a 3rd fan kit for the NH-D14? Because we don't have any additional clips for the NH-D15. You can just try to fix the fan with cable wires on the heatsink.

Noctua support team

"me"
    Yeah it was for their nh d14, are the clips for the nh d14 different? I haven't purchased yet a third fan for my d15 as I couldn't find any clips and was told to contact you. In the future will you guys have any extra clips for the d15? Should I contact you again in few months?

"Noctua support"
    Dear customer,
    we will not create those fan clips as adding a third fan wouldn't affect the cooling efficiency but only increase the noise level and is contrary to our product philosophy.
    Thank you for your understanding!

Noctua support team

So pretty much that was their polite way of telling me to f*ck off.
    So then i thought what if one of my existing clips breaks or lose it somewhere while moving parts or whatever, i said let me contact them through a different email and make up a story where i lost my clips and see what they tell me(note from above messages they said they don't have any additional clips for the d15 cooler nor they willing to make some)
    (i thought of telling them i got robbed of them as if i said i lost them it wouldn't be very believable and if i said one of them broke they might ask for pictures like they did to another guy who wanted to replace his malfunctioning noctua fan that was leaking fluid/ he said they told him to break a fin from his fan and send them a picture)

"me under different email"
    Urgent! Need help!

I participated in a gaming event that took place this week in (my area) where I took my computer to that event and at the launch break people stole the fans of my noctua nh d15 cooler along with my mouse and keyboard. The people in charge paid for my damages but the problem I have now when I go online to buy replacement fans for my cooler I can't find the steel clips that mount them. Can you guys tell me where can I get fans and steel clips for my noctua nh d15?

"Noctua support"
    Dear customer,

thank you very much for contacting us.

The fans, NF-A15 PWM, can be bought at your local dealer. The fan clips can be ordered via us. Therefor I simply need a copy of the purchase invoice of your cooler and your shipping address.
    As soon as I receive those datas I will gladly send you the needed fan clips free of charge.
    Noctua support team

Then i send them the required documents and they replied with this

"Noctua support"
    Dear customer,

Thanks for sending over the requested data and documents.
    The parts will be dispatched today, please expect a delivery time of 4-8 working days within Europe and 10-14 working days overseas.

Noctua support team

Hip Hip, Hooray!
    Hip Hip, Hooray!
    Hip Hip, Hooray!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIanXyiHu8o

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:01:34 (permalink)
    Oh yeah thanks to chrome history i can take picture and post their replies!

doyll noctua agent

"And you are proud of yourself for conning a company with great customer service? 

And posting it on the web is really the smart thing to do. 

Wanna bet a pint Noctua doesn't already know what you did? 

then another guy named NKrader replied to his message with this

"i second this"

and my reply to doyll right before that thread got removed was.

"I caught them lying to my face and discriminating all the d15 owners and posted it all over the web for everybody to see. And yes i want them to see this thread to get fully embarrassed and start treating the d15 owners with the same respect and honesty they do to the d14 owners!"

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:03:28 (permalink)
    They tried to scare me but it shows who got really scared removing my thread in seconds just right after he showed up!

Screenshot will be coming soon!

Halo_003
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12859
    • Ribbons : 51
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:04:58 (permalink)
    Pictures?

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:11:12 (permalink)
    Halo_003
    Pictures?

I just took a screenshot, can i upload it directly here or put it on photobucket then post the link here?
    kaninja
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:11:57 (permalink)
    Noctua FAQ

Can I install a third fan on the NH-D15?

Adding a third fan to the NH-D15 only yields minimal improvements in cooling performance (0.5°C max.), but noise levels will increase significantly. As this doesn’t make sense from a technical point of view, we don’t include mounting hardware for a third fan in the box and don’t offer it separately.

This is not discrimination.

You were not entitled to the clips as they were clearly not part of the original design or product description. Noctua even CLEARLY states this in the FAQ on their website.

You lied and got what you wanted. Congratulations.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
    WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:18:42 (permalink)
    kaninja
    Noctua FAQ

Can I install a third fan on the NH-D15?

Adding a third fan to the NH-D15 only yields minimal improvements in cooling performance (0.5°C max.), but noise levels will increase significantly. As this doesn’t make sense from a technical point of view, we don’t include mounting hardware for a third fan in the box and don’t offer it separately.

This is not discrimination.

You were not entitled to the clips as they were clearly not part of the original design or product description. Noctua even CLEARLY states this in the FAQ on their website.

You lied and got what you wanted. Congratulations.

So them saying they don't have any additional clips nor they will create some is not lying?
    They lied to me first when i didn't and why d15 owners are not allowed to put a third fan but d14 owners can? Isn't that unfair treatment or what?(their faq only makes this unfair treatment official, like telling it to our face without shame) D14 and d15 coolers are almost identical in performance, some users also claim d14s are better than d15s!

By the way i just uploaded the screenshot in photobucket but the pic was uploaded small, if anyone can advise a better way to upload that pic please do.

http://i1370.photobucket....owners_zps3bbcfdbb.png

I shouldn't have to lie to get what they are giving to d14 owners for free when they request to put a 3rd fan on their cooler.
    Come on guys am i the only one who sees unfair treatment here? How would you feel if you were a d15 owner and wanted to put a third fan and noctua lied to you and denied you what they were giving and keep giving to everyone else with almost identical cooler to you!
    post edited by gavros777 - 2014/07/24 14:19:44
    kaninja
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:27:54 (permalink)
    No, they clearly say they do not offer them on their website. If they have clips in their inventory or not is really none of your business or mine for that matter. They can do what they like with the inventory that belongs to them.....even if they want to run around the office throwing them at each other in some epic fan clip office battle.

What is clear is that they do not offer them for adding a 3rd fan to the D15 as they stated. You lied and said they were stolen......and what great customer service for them to hook you up in that case.

BF3PRO
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3797
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:29:59 (permalink)
    They technically did not lie because they don't have any extra clips for a third fan just extra clips from losing one.... Look at the country they are based in as well then you'll realize the tone... They weren't being rude just being themselves... Honestly I don't think you should keep the clips or if you do you should send them money to cover the cost of shipping and the brackets...

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2232
    • Ribbons : 10
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:35:48 (permalink)
    Agreed with kaninja. Not sure the purpose of this thread. So what, add your 3rd fan. Glad you found a way to get by deceiving them. Send us some noise tests and temp changes. Is it really not worth it? Not sure I understand this whole mistreatment take.

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:38:27 (permalink)
    BF3PRO
    They technically did not lie because they don't have any extra clips for a third fan just extra clips from losing one.... Look at the country they are based in as well then you'll realize the tone... They weren't being rude just being themselves... Honestly I don't think you should keep the clips or if you do you should send them money to cover the cost of shipping and the brackets...

I would gladly pay for them in fact i wanted to buy them in the first place and not go through all this ordeal but noctua has taken measures for "lying to get some" to be your only option if you want some additional clips! they don't offer them nor they sell them even if you ask them too.
    srtie4k
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1589
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:38:28 (permalink)
    gavros777
    So them saying they don't have any additional clips nor they will create some is not lying?
    They lied to me first when i didn't and why d15 owners are not allowed to put a third fan but d14 owners can? Isn't that unfair treatment or what? D14 and d15 coolers are almost identical in performance, some users also claim d14s are better than d15s!

By the way i just uploaded the screenshot in photobucket but the pic was uploaded small, if anyone can advise a better way to upload that pic please do.

I think it's kind of pathetic that you feel entitled to free equipment. Sure, they may have given D14 owners free clips, but they did it to show good will to their customers. They're not required to send out free equipment, it's even spelled out in their FAQ. So then you tried to work the system to get the free equipment? No wonder why they don't want to send out free stuff anymore and post it in their FAQ, because of people like you that exploit the company's good will for free stuff. You probably just compromised an excellent company's policy to provide excellent customer satisfaction all because you were too cheap to buy a set of fan clips. Thanks for that.

Gaming Rig:
    Corsair Vegeance C70, Swiftech H220, Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz (1.24V), Asus Sabertooth Z77, Corsair AX860, 16GB Corsair Vegeance DDR3-1600 CL9 1.35V, EVGA GTX 670 FTW, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD, Dell 2408WFP, Corsair K70 Cherry Red, Corsair M65, Logitech Z-5500 5.1
    Steambox/HTPC:
    Lian Li PC-Q01A, AMD A10-7800, ASRock FM2A88X-ITX, Seasonic ST30SF, 8GB Samsung DDR3-1600 @ 1866, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB MSATA SSD

Affiliate Code: KKDMX98FNV
    BF3PRO
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3797
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:39:20 (permalink)
    Grey_Beard
    Agreed with kaninja. Not sure the purpose of this thread. So what, add your 3rd fan. Glad you found a way to get by deceiving them. Send us some noise tests and temp changes. Is it really not worth it? Not sure I understand this whole mistreatment take.
    I've found it pretty easy to just make home made clips.... It's not that hard..

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:45:12 (permalink)
    Grey_Beard

The reason i posted it in the overclock forum in the first place was to show other d15 owners the only and embarrassing way noctua forces us to use if we want to put a third fan on our cooler. It's their threatening replies and quick removal of my thread trying to silence me from exposing their unfair treatment that got me all up in arms.

If it is just me who acted wrong, why they removed my thread? Let the masses see how bad i acted and how fair and honest noctua acted!

kaninja
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 12:50:14 (permalink)
    I'm stopping by NCIX today to buy some awesome beige and brown fans to go in my new case.

I bet OCN removed the thread because shady moves and slandering companies is against the TOS.......as it is here.

gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:07:58 (permalink)
    srtie4k
    gavros777
    They lied to me first when i didn't and why d15 owners are not allowed to put a third fan but d14 owners can? Isn't that unfair treatment or what? D14 and d15 coolers are almost identical in performance, some users also claim d14s are better than d15s!

I think it's kind of pathetic that you feel entitled to free equipment. Sure, they may have given D14 owners free clips, but they did it to show good will to their customers. They're not required to send out free equipment, it's even spelled out in their FAQ. So then you tried to work the system to get the free equipment? No wonder why they don't want to send out free stuff anymore and post it in their FAQ, because of people like you that exploit the company's good will for free stuff. You probably just compromised an excellent company's policy to provide excellent customer satisfaction all because you were too cheap to buy a set of fan clips. Thanks for that.

Here's the funny thing, you forgot to read the post above you and (Deleted for Personal Attacks) on the fact that noctua doesn't sell any steel clips and last thing money is not a problem for me, if it was i woudn't buy the best and most expensive air cooler one can find. So thank you noctua for forcing someone who was willing to spend more money on you to lie to get what he wants and make me look bad in my favorite forums. Yeah that's outstanding customer service and treatment right there, don't offer clips for sale when every other brand that makes similar coolers to yours sells extra clips then force people with a lot of money and who willing to spend more money on you to lie and stoop themselves to get what they want while you give what you deny them to everybody else(d14 owners) for free and without a hassle.

Then have people in forums calling the d15 owners cheap(where they spent a lot more money to buy the d15 compare to d14) and that they try to get things for free when you don't sell them in the first place.

Oh forgot to suspect most of you that don't see any unfair treatment here and take noctua's side must be d14 owners. Yeah i would probably be like you if i was a d14 owner.
    a D14 owner's mind
    "Noctua is very nice to us who cares about the d15 owners" lol

post edited by XrayMan - 2014/07/24 22:49:59
    gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:20:27 (permalink)
    BF3PRO
    Grey_Beard
    I've found it pretty easy to just make home made clips.... It's not that hard..

yeah i was told and shown in overclock forum how to use zipties, if i was cheap like some tried to frame me i would have chosen that route. I spent a lot of money to make my new pc look pretty to have me stare at zipties every time i look at my cooler from the big window of my newly purchased and beautiful thermaltake core v71 case. If i knew i would have to use zipties i would have bought a case without a window and probably i would hold the motherboard on my case with zipties too lol!

trabe3
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1203
    • Ribbons : 8
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:24:11 (permalink)
    This has to be the most ridiculous and silly pointless thread I have seen in quite some time...

System #1
    ASUS RIV BE
    4930K 4.5GHz - Kraken X60 push/pull
    16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133MHz
    EVGA 780 Classified SLI - Pro SLI Bridge
    Corsair AX1200i
    Windows 7 Pro
    NZXT Switch 810
    ASUS PB287Q 4K

System #2
    3930K @ 4.4GHz
    8Gb 1600Mhz
    XFX R9 270X (for now)
    gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:24:26 (permalink)
    kaninja
    I'm stopping by NCIX today to buy some awesome beige and brown fans to go in my new case.

I bet OCN removed the thread because shady moves and slandering companies is against the TOS.......as it is here.

it was a shady move and slandering to copy and paste their emails in an online forum????
    thanks for verifying how bad their emails and treatment towards their customers make them look lol!
    post edited by gavros777 - 2014/07/24 13:26:19
    vsg28
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 611
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:26:06 (permalink)
    I can't even read anything from that screenshot, so can you please upload the full version? I want to be able to get the whole story if possible.
    Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:26:09 (permalink)
    *facepalm*

tl;dr: I want something so I'm going to lie to get it then brag about it on the internet.
    gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:27:49 (permalink)
    Brad_Hawthorne
    *facepalm*

tl;dr: I want something so I'm going to lie to get it then brag about it on the internet.

i posted it to help other d15 owners not to go the same route and hassle noctua forced me to go, is that what the forums are for "helping people?"
    Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:31:30 (permalink)
    gavros777
    Brad_Hawthorne
    *facepalm*

i posted it to help other d15 owners not to go the same route and hassle noctua forced me to go, is that what the forums are for "helping people?"

Telling other people to lie, is not helpful. It's morally bankrupt.
    post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2014/07/24 13:33:35
    gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:38:58 (permalink)
    vsg28
    I can't even read anything from that screenshot, so can you please upload the full version? I want to be able to get the whole story if possible.

https://www.mediafire.com/?5q634wiajesr8ms
    i just uploaded it to mediafire, see above link, you should be able to zoom in and see everything clearly.
    srtie4k
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1589
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:39:46 (permalink)
    gavros777

Here's the funny thing, you forgot to read the post above you and you're ignorant on the fact that noctua doesn't sell any steel clips and last thing money is not a problem for me, if it was i woudn't buy the best and most expensive air cooler one can find. So thank you noctua for forcing someone who was willing to spend more money on you to lie to get what he wants and make me look bad in my favorite forums. Yeah that's outstanding customer service and treatment right there, don't offer clips for sale when every other brand that makes similar coolers to yours sells extra clips then force people with a lot of money and who willing to spend more money on you to lie and stoop themselves to get what they want while you give what you deny them to everybody else(d14 owners) for free and without a hassle.

Then have people in forums calling the d15 owners cheap(where they spent a lot more money to buy the d15 compare to d14) and that they try to get things for free when you don't sell them in the first place.

Oh forgot to suspect most of you that don't see any unfair treatment here and take noctua's side must be d14 owners. Yeah i would probably be like you if i was a d14 owner.
    a D14 owner's mind
    "Noctua is very nice to us who cares about the d15 owners" lol

gavros777

The fans, NF-A15 PWM, can be bought at your local dealer. The fan clips can be ordered via us. Therefor I simply need a copy of the purchase invoice of your cooler and your shipping address.
    As soon as I receive those datas I will gladly send you the needed fan clips free of charge.
    Noctua support team

According to your own email, they do sell the fan clips. And I never said you don't have money, I said you chose to cheap out by trying to pull a fast one on Noctua instead of asking to buy the clips outright. I reread your entire email chain and you never even asked them if you could buy them separately.

The irony here is that if you had still cheated them out of extra clips but didn't post up about it on the forums, you wouldn't have had the negative feedback that you're getting, and you still would have gotten the parts you wanted. Continuing to argue that Noctua is "discriminating" against NH-D15 owners is doing nothing but discrediting you and making you look like an entitled jerk.

Gaming Rig:
    Corsair Vegeance C70, Swiftech H220, Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz (1.24V), Asus Sabertooth Z77, Corsair AX860, 16GB Corsair Vegeance DDR3-1600 CL9 1.35V, EVGA GTX 670 FTW, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD, Dell 2408WFP, Corsair K70 Cherry Red, Corsair M65, Logitech Z-5500 5.1
    Steambox/HTPC:
    Lian Li PC-Q01A, AMD A10-7800, ASRock FM2A88X-ITX, Seasonic ST30SF, 8GB Samsung DDR3-1600 @ 1866, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB MSATA SSD

Affiliate Code: KKDMX98FNV
    gavros777
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:45:15 (permalink)
    Brad_Hawthorne
    gavros777
    Brad_Hawthorne
    *facepalm*

Telling other people to lie, is not helpful. It's morally bankrupt.

i didn't advise anyone to lie, i wanted to show to everybody how i was treated by noctua and the route i was forced to take and from there it's up to them what they wanna do. Mostly i wanted my thread at overclock to reach noctua's eyes and force them to start treating the d15 owners equally with the d14 owners.

To buy a d14 is $75 for the d15 is $100 to over $100, why the d15 customers must be treated like in my case?
    post edited by gavros777 - 2014/07/24 13:46:43
    kaninja
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:45:50 (permalink)
    gavros777
    kaninja

it was a shady move and slandering to copy and paste their emails in an online forum????
    thanks for verifying how bad their emails and treatment towards their customers make them look lol!

No, the slandering you did saying you were being discriminated against when you were not.  Then the fraud you committed in order to get something you wanted.

I don't see the point of posting this here.  The age of entitlement is alive and well.

How about just enjoy your fan clips and let it rest, why carry on and on like a 5 year old about this.  Why go on a tangent after you lied and got what you were NOT entitled to have.  You are like the sore winner that after winning the championship game goes on to find things to complain about.

I'm sure Noctua "agents" are on their way to your house in unmarked beige and brown Suburbans to silence you with their patented silent fan technology.

post edited by kaninja - 2014/07/24 13:46:56

candle_86
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3677
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:53:55 (permalink)
    seriously man, you want a scam its when the socket feel off my MSI Big Bang II and MSI refused an RMA because it was physical damage, when it feel off when I was putting the system together the weight of the CPU pulled it off thats a scam 
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile