EVGA

No Audio from PC via HDMI to to XR1 Pro to OBS

Author
GrandAdmiralQuack
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/09/30 22:13:43 (permalink)
So I get video from the capture card, i've also chosen both options in OBS and i'm not seeing any audio coming through, not sure what else to do. from Win10 that is hooked up to the XR1 its not showing any HDMI devices connected for Audio. It seems to work w/ my PS5 but not with windows. Do I need to do anything special to get this to work? When I look at MS Sound, it shows all 4x HDMI connections as not connected but yet it actually gets video from the video source.... 

3 Replies Related Threads

GrandAdmiralQuack
    Re: No Audio from PC via HDMI to to XR1 Pro to OBS 2022/09/30 22:58:08 (permalink)
    I've also hooked it up to my LG tv, and sound works correctly there as well as a Sharp Aquos. so it seems to be only when this is plugged into the EVGA, I do have latest firmware installed.
    GrandAdmiralQuack
    Re: No Audio from PC via HDMI to to XR1 Pro to OBS 2022/09/30 23:03:29 (permalink)
    I'm on the latest firmware 0c.0c.01 my computer w/ my nVIDIA 2070 Super, works when connected to a LG tv, but when I connect this to the EVGA windows does not recognize that its connected to a audio device. In NVIDiA Control Panel under digital audio it shows the capture card no problem. When I used my PS5 it worked no problem, for some reason the RTX 2070 Super does not like being connected to this for audio. Video works just fine but no audio.... Can I do anything to get this fixed, this is very frustrating as that was the point of getting this card... Thanks...
    MonkeyZ
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: No Audio from PC via HDMI to to XR1 Pro to OBS 2022/10/06 13:46:32 (permalink)
    I have been having this issue on xbox.  When i start OBS it doesnt have any audio coming from the xbox.  I have to unplug the USB C and plug it back into the XR1 Pro and then i can get sound.  I think it's a handshaking issue when the system goes in standby or something.  Instead of doing the unplug i'm going to try again later and have the console restarted to see if that helps.  I'd rather do that instead of unplugging/plugging the capture card everytime.  
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile