New case? Or mod my current one?

Author
Chrome-M-Dragon
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7806
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 30
2020/03/17 21:01:23 (permalink)
I really don't know how to mod *seriously, i've only ever painted a case...poorly But I would do it again if there are like videos I can watch or something. I'd paintt his too by hand if someone could draw a stencil on it, Or someone else can paint it...for some beers...or something (but i don't know anyone in Ohio with skills).

SO!! New case? I mean, lets get real here, I didn't pay a lot for my current case and as much as I do like it, it lacks the one thing I always want in a case. A window. Why? I dunno, I've always wanted a clear case, and all these new fangled tempered glass cases have me happier than a rabbit in a...umm...I dunno. i wish i could say my budget is like 500 but it's not...not even half, maybe 1/5th... I also LIKE the RGB, but not all the crazy multi color looks like a carnival in my case stuff. I dunno. Pimp my PC??

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

2 Replies Related Threads

tdkid1
    • Total Posts : 81
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: New case? Or mod my current one? 2020/03/18 02:58:59 (permalink)
    well what is your budget because there are cases that are around $50 with tempered glass windows and up from there. I have one that I sort of like but have been toying with the notion to replace the colored side panel portion with a clear one so I can put some better RGB in it.

and as for case mods, if you can think it, it can be done. its just a matter of finding the right piece to make it work how you want it to work.

a good teacher will not give you the answer you seek, they will help you learn as to why you had that problem and will guide you to the solution that works for it so you can pass the knowledge on.

Associate Code: RJVGCE38ZNYRH45

Rewards Program Code is: ISWBJCPO8X
    seth89
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5290
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: New case? Or mod my current one? 2020/04/07 19:18:17 (permalink)
    Do nothing, save your money and buy land.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile