AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..12311232123312341235.. > >> Showing page 1231 of 2018
Author
hpak53
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 115
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 16:57:15 (permalink)
abagailsflorist
Man I didn't think it could get worse. I have everything except a Vid card now for my new build.  But it looks like folks are now gonna have a hard time getting SSD's at reasonable prices.  This is crazy.........

Edit: That's wacky about your power cable Cpt.  Maybe it was made on a Friday ;)

I feel your pain....

I bought my Odyssey G9 thinking that I could use it for work while I build my new rig.... its been 7 months now and I still haven't started on a new rig cause I can't get a GPU......
Arnett
  • Total Posts : 98
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 17:14:53 (permalink)
Juggzz
Are we able to get an estimate on how many people are in queue vs current stock incoming? And is the queue different for each region, such as Europe where I am.

Queue is global if I recall correctly, as long as you can afford shipping international during checkout. I think this may be one of the queue systems with over 1.5 million requests that some tech YouTubers have spoken about. EVGA has said they can't tell us how many are left in queue, what our overall place is, any kind of estimate, etc. I didn't think about getting in the queue until March, and last I checked (a few days ago), the latest public accounts of anyone getting a notification for a 3090/3080 actually got in line way back in December. Sure, many people are hoping for a reasonable price for _any_ SKU of a 3090/3080/3070, and the queue will lighten when people pass on the 5 or 6 variants that they no longer need (if they paid scalpers, or got lucky with another retailer, or went AMD, for instance), but it will still take several days just for 5 or 6 card reservations to expire and fall to the next in line. Without active queue managers making preemptive contact to shred through unnecessary and forgotten notification requests, we'll be waiting a long, long time. The 3090 launched on my birthday, and I was really considering getting it since the moment seemed like a welcoming sign. I was just concerned about spending 1.5 grand on a GPU... Never have I been filled with such regret.

I think if I can't get in the queue for 3080 Ti via the ELITE program, I should take it as a sign that tensor cores are too rare for a programmer to have any interest in. Maybe I'll revisit compute shaders and see if I can make use of the new WASM SIMD spec for pseudo DL acceleration in browsers & node. Was looking forward to that 3rd gen tensor performance. With notifications from December just being sent in May, I'll be lucky to get my March notification by next March.

\ (•◡•) / boop
Robert0507
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 119
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 18:27:59 (permalink)
Queue is not international it’s regional
Amarrite
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 19:27:17 (permalink)
I've been in que for the 3881, 3883 and 3885 since the first week of October and still nothing. I absolutely refuse to buy the outrageously priced ones on the Newegg shuffle. I guess I'll be rocking this water cooled 5700 XT until next year at the rate things are going. I was planning on building my son a PC for his birthday, but I think I'm going to have to wait until who knows when. Kind of pointless to build half a PC that he can't play games on with the way part availability is. Maybe I'll get lucky with a 3080 TI or something.
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 20:27:23 (permalink)
bal3wolf
Dabadger84
abagailsflorist
I would lol so hard if the buyer ends up ghosting the seller

Now that payments are being handled directly through EBay, that's not a thing anymore.  They either pay or it doesn't ship.  There's no more "unauthorized transaction" attempting on Paypal's end of things.  I had someone try to pull that crap on me for an item I resold recently, I'm still dealing with the aftermath - the Paypal end of things is taken care of, but EBay has yet to give me back the Final Value Fee for the sale that didn't actually occur.  

Slightly off topic from that, but the guy that bought my 2nd RAM kit that I resold was all happy it looked brand new, "You must've taken a lot of time cleaning these off".  I'm like, naw dude, I don't touch my computer stuff with my bare hands, ever.  Vinyl/latex non-powdered gloves, all the time.  Sometimes it's a pain, but it saves me ever having to worry about fingerprint smudges.

Hoping the kit I want comes back in stock in Silver so I can get that ordered & then resell my current kit too. 4000MHz CL15 memory is going to be awesome to work with I think.  Should be able to run CL14 @ 3800MHz with pretty decent sub timings.

Hope everyone had a good & safe weekend, here's hoping we get some drops for the folks still waiting.

yea ebay is a little differnt now but i still cringe when i sell stuff on it sold a cpu last year and was worried but buyer left feedback said it worked great and was happy.  But 7-8 years ago i had a buyer leave feedback then try to scam me saying it didn't work i got it back worked fine he didn't return everything so i got paypal to give me a 20 dollar credit because of it.

I always make it a point to strike up a conversation with the buyer when they're still a bidder whenever possible & make sure they're not an a-hole.  If they are, I block them from being able to rebid.  I also block anyone with low feedback.  I know that's mean to new users, but at this point, if someone has a "new" ebay account, they're fishy lol

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

tshalev
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 20:32:48 (permalink)
Robert0507
Queue is not international it’s regional

There are two queues - North America and Europe.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community spreadsheet ☺️. I hope you all get your card soon!

If you found the spreadsheet useful, please consider using my associate code for your next purchase:
tshalev
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 20:34:48 (permalink)
So, now that the grandfathered pricing has ended, we're all getting our cards tomorrow, right? Right??? 😂

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community spreadsheet ☺️. I hope you all get your card soon!

If you found the spreadsheet useful, please consider using my associate code for your next purchase:
Hulky87
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 220
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 20:40:30 (permalink)
Just a gentle reminder that many queue entries are for people who already managed their cards out somewhere else or not interested / can't buy it / other reasons not to purchase it. I wish we had more visibility on the queue and can see who is where, anyways we wait and see.

08G-P5-3667-KL     12/28/2020 9:40:57 PM PTN   No
hpak53
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 115
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 20:51:41 (permalink)
This might not be popular but maybe for the short term, once your notified for a GPU and you complete the purchase, all remaining notifications get automatically cancelled.
post edited by hpak53 - 2021/05/17 02:43:04
johcamp21
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 323
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 23:06:57 (permalink)
Dabadger84
bal3wolf
Dabadger84
abagailsflorist

Now that payments are being handled directly through EBay, that's not a thing anymore.  They either pay or it doesn't ship.  There's no more "unauthorized transaction" attempting on Paypal's end of things.  I had someone try to pull that crap on me for an item I resold recently, I'm still dealing with the aftermath - the Paypal end of things is taken care of, but EBay has yet to give me back the Final Value Fee for the sale that didn't actually occur.  

Slightly off topic from that, but the guy that bought my 2nd RAM kit that I resold was all happy it looked brand new, "You must've taken a lot of time cleaning these off".  I'm like, naw dude, I don't touch my computer stuff with my bare hands, ever.  Vinyl/latex non-powdered gloves, all the time.  Sometimes it's a pain, but it saves me ever having to worry about fingerprint smudges.

Hoping the kit I want comes back in stock in Silver so I can get that ordered & then resell my current kit too. 4000MHz CL15 memory is going to be awesome to work with I think.  Should be able to run CL14 @ 3800MHz with pretty decent sub timings.

Hope everyone had a good & safe weekend, here's hoping we get some drops for the folks still waiting.

yea ebay is a little differnt now but i still cringe when i sell stuff on it sold a cpu last year and was worried but buyer left feedback said it worked great and was happy.  But 7-8 years ago i had a buyer leave feedback then try to scam me saying it didn't work i got it back worked fine he didn't return everything so i got paypal to give me a 20 dollar credit because of it.

I always make it a point to strike up a conversation with the buyer when they're still a bidder whenever possible & make sure they're not an a-hole.  If they are, I block them from being able to rebid.  I also block anyone with low feedback.  I know that's mean to new users, but at this point, if someone has a "new" ebay account, they're fishy lol

Dabadger84
bal3wolf
Dabadger84
abagailsflorist

I get it but if I needed to buy something off ebay it would be from a new account lol. I purchased stuff many years ago from there but I don't even remember what username or email I would have used. Have never felt the need to go back since those days. Try to avoid it if possible.

The rewards program is over - Sadge

_dawn_chorus_
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 23:23:21 (permalink)
Any idea where we actually are date-wise on the3080FTW3 Ultra [3897] queue? The spreadsheet appears to be broken. I've been out of the loop a while now..are drops still happening regularly?
decofield
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 142
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 23:26:30 (permalink)
New week, new drops, good luck all.
Dendra
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 111
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 23:33:26 (permalink)
_dawn_chorus_
Any idea where we actually are date-wise on the3080FTW3 Ultra [3897] queue? The spreadsheet appears to be broken. I've been out of the loop a while now..are drops still happening regularly?

If you are EU...we are at EIGHT MONTHS without any progress.

By the time the EU queue gets moving, rtx40xx series will be out and most of us will already have bought gpus.

How do you not allocate a single card to EU queue because of uh oh logistics, yet you keep selling your cards at 1.5k-3k euros on the same market...
tshalev
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 23:37:09 (permalink)
_dawn_chorus_

3897 is at 9/21 in North America. Around midday/early afternoon. I'll check the spreadsheet and fix it if there are any errors.

vndragonslayer1
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 213
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/16 23:53:27 (permalink)
Lopez-ca
I’ve been in que for a notification since October 22/2020 (rtx3080 item 3881), this card is still on September 16/2020 for its notification que while almost every other series is moving along way past it. Is there zero production for this card? If the card is not being produced at all it would be cool if we had a choice to purchase any other 3000 series instead. (Most people signed up for 1 card notification at that time because no one would’ve thought this would be the case)

you wont ever get invited for this card.. only few was made as low grade dies are not common and most cards are sent out for contracts.. u put ur luck into 1 card... sad to say its never going to happen. u shoulda sign up for other card.. penny pinching on hot tech low supply tech is never a good idea.
andreibondrea
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 00:10:18 (permalink)
nice with this notifications queue, but how long it will take for EU to receive a card?
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 00:11:52 (permalink)
There are SKUs that, as far as the queue is concerned, basically do not exist.  The 3881 is one of them.  Sorry to tell ye, that is indeed the case.

This is a lesson a lot of us have learned for next GPU launch - sign up for everything you can afford and get whatever comes up first, else you be left in the dust with no new GPU.

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

_dawn_chorus_
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 00:50:00 (permalink)
tshalev
_dawn_chorus_

3897 is at 9/21 in North America. Around midday/early afternoon. I'll check the spreadsheet and fix it if there are any errors.

right on, thanks!
ohnoplsno
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 242
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 02:18:00 (permalink)
andreibondrea
nice with this notifications queue, but how long it will take for EU to receive a card?

2025. EU cards aren't moving. None of them.
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 103
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 02:34:48 (permalink)
Dear readers, with premium (elite members), can I customize rare video cards?
By the way, thanks to Enewt, because of a technical error I missed the purchase of the 3060XC, and at that moment I could apply the code. But I will now wait for another video card, so I am interested in this code and discount in advance.

agenovese820
  • Total Posts : 63
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 03:13:00 (permalink)
Good luck to everyone today, I think we are gonna see some real movement on the 3655 today
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 103
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 04:10:39 (permalink)
I was allowed to queue again at 3060 ... It's a pity that I could not buy a video card last time due to a technical error on the site. I wrote to EVGA, but they ignored me ... As a result, a new queue :(
12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 11:58:28 AM PT Yes - I couldn't pay for this, although I tried ...
12G-P5-3657-KR 5/17/2021 4:06:09 AM PT No - I put it in line again: (this time I probably can't wait.
BURN_BaD
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 174
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 04:27:42 (permalink)
Dabadger84
There are SKUs that, as far as the queue is concerned, basically do not exist.  The 3881 is one of them.  Sorry to tell ye, that is indeed the case.

This is a lesson a lot of us have learned for next GPU launch - sign up for everything you can afford and get whatever comes up first, else you be left in the dust with no new GPU.

Since we're on the topic of SKUs, I'm curious to find out what the 3080 Ti's is going to be.

Considering that it is (essentially) a cut down 3090, I wonder if they'll use a 39xx designation for it. Looking through the current 3080 SKUs right now (I think they've almost used up the 38xx number combos), I can't seem to put a finger on what it might be. 
post edited by BURN_BaD - 2021/05/17 05:55:58
drewski989
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 04:39:39 (permalink)
todwinner
I was allowed to queue again at 3060 ... It's a pity that I could not buy a video card last time due to a technical error on the site. I wrote to EVGA, but they ignored me ... As a result, a new queue :(
12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 11:58:28 AM PT Yes - I couldn't pay for this, although I tried ...
12G-P5-3657-KR 5/17/2021 4:06:09 AM PT No - I put it in line again: (this time I probably can't wait.

If I recall correctly, you are outside of North America and trying to purchase through the NA queue... Which you cannot do.  EVGA support is usually amazing, I would be very surprised to hear they purposely ignored you if you contacted them correctly.

What is your exact situation?  Perhaps the forum can help you get squared away.

giuliacciotex
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 120
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 05:12:47 (permalink)
New week, new hope! Good luck to all of you and thank you for all you do to provide the most accurate info possible regarding the queues. Finger crossed it's going to be a monster drop week!

RasTeX
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 193
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 05:17:01 (permalink)
When will this nightmare of many, end?

https://videocardz.com/ne...-nvidia-msrp-in-europe
xeddex
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 134
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 06:01:31 (permalink)
RasTeX

Sad to say, never.  As long as there's someone else who has access to the product and is willing to pay more than another person then the price will always rise to meet them.

Associate Code: 23S8AA3RDEC6NOL

10G-P5-3898-KR 12/16/2020 9:09:59 AM PT No 
10G-P5-3888-KR 12/16/2020 4:29:05 AM PT No
24G-P5-3987-KR 10/5/2020 8:41:49 PM PT Yes (passed on it)
10G-P5-3897-KR 9/26/2020 6:02:30 AM PT No
10G-P5-3895-KR 9/26/2020 6:02:16 AM PT No
10G-P5-3885-KR 9/20/2020 6:09:36 AM PT No
10G-P5-3883-KR 9/20/2020 6:09:26 AM PT No
10G-P5-3881-KR 9/20/2020 6:09:05 AM PT No

fallaciousvisions
  • Total Posts : 27
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 06:07:25 (permalink)
xeddex
RasTeX

Sad to say, never.  As long as there's someone else who has access to the product and is willing to pay more than another person then the price will always rise to meet them.

If that article is to be believed, it would be cheaper to buy a 3090 from a European scalper than a US scalper. I've seen them going for $4400 and over, and 3199€ is about $3900. This is truly the worst timeline.
ohnoplsno
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 242
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 06:34:04 (permalink)
fallaciousvisions
xeddex
RasTeX

If that article is to be believed, it would be cheaper to buy a 3090 from a European scalper than a US scalper. I've seen them going for $4400 and over, and 3199€ is about $3900. This is truly the worst timeline.

The prices aren't scalper prices, those are retail prices. 
giuliacciotex
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 120
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/17 06:34:11 (permalink)
fallaciousvisions
xeddex
RasTeX

I am in the US but have many friends in Europe who are confirming that scalpers prices are a little lower in EU (especially Italy, Germany and Switzerland). But they are still insanely high scalper pricing!
Page: << < ..12311232123312341235.. > >> Showing page 1231 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile