AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..10461047104810491050.. > >> Showing page 1049 of 2018
Author
cmil6199
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 164
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 19:20:17 (permalink)
enewt
cmil6199
only 421 more spots till i get a 3060 :D

Multiply that by Y.XX as we don't know how many folks have not submitted to those unofficial, self-reported spreadsheets yet are ahead of you in the queue. We do know that Y is ≥ 1.  

Best of luck!

Yeah, but we don't have to count those, because they aren't reported as completed either

oletorius
  • Total Posts : 90
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 19:21:12 (permalink)
enewt
oletorius
enewt, thank you for continuing to provide the queue summary for us! It's one of the things I look forward to each day! You're awesome!

Thanks so much; that is a lovely message to receive out of the blue. I am frankly surprised that folks read my musings, let alone enjoy them...but, again, very thankful.

Best of luck on your watch!

Yes, sir! I get on here every night and read about the mounds of progress made each day! It's the only thing that keeps me going!
tshalev
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 19:21:27 (permalink)
enewt
adam19
Enewt, what is your best guess on when the shortage will be over? What's the chance the 4000 series cards come out as soon as 3000 series stock has stabilized 

So let me preference this by saying that I am just a gamer, not a silicon (or pinball) wizard. So please take this with all of the sodium chloride you can muster (look around the floor of this thread...there's plenty). I expect this to continue through 2021 and well into 2022. I do not see shortages resolving to pre-March 2020 levels in the next 12 to 18 months. 

I do think, however, that demand will decrease over time and that the 4000 series will not be so heavily sought after as the 3000 series (much like many folks skipped 20XX series).  Additionally, as a species, we need to get ourselves sorted with respect to the pandemic, working from home, schooling from home, etc. as that, in my opinion, will also drive how robust demand is going forward (folks who can go to work, school and generally socialize will not be as dependent on a regular upgrade cycle/gaming needs, etc.). If we are able to reemerge from our social isolation sooner rather than later, demand will drop...this is true whether we are talking about PC components, gaming consoles or game demand...all of these are in the balance.

I drafted this while on a work call so apologies if I shortchanged or shorthanded anything...hopefully it makes sense. 

Edit: It looks like nick_shl already answered.  Please ignore my random thoughts above.

We are not looking at 40xx series before late 2022 at the earliest. What is an interesting question is whether there will be a 30xx refresh (i.e., a Super series) at some point this year. My guess is, probably not. I wonder if they will push off the 40xx series even to 2023, in order to put out a Super series for 30xx in 2022.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community spreadsheet ☺️. I hope you all get your card soon!

If you found the spreadsheet useful, please consider using my associate code for your next purchase:
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 19:44:14 (permalink)
oletorius
Yes, sir! I get on here every night and read about the mounds of progress made each day! It's the only thing that keeps me going!

Now you're just laying the sugar on thick.  Speaking of sugar..."Mounds of progress"? Not quite.  Maybe Smarties™ of progress?  What is the smallest candy?  I know, Nerds™ of Progress.  That is sounding a bit more accurate.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

CWGrisw0ld
  • Total Posts : 39
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 19:51:17 (permalink)
enewt
oletorius

Now you're just laying the sugar on thick.  Speaking of sugar..."Mounds of progress"? Not quite.  Maybe Smarties™ of progress?  What is the smallest candy?  I know, Nerds™ of Progress.  That is sounding a bit more accurate.

Alternatively, we could go with the crappiest candy.

"Circus peanuts of progress!"
SyntaxTurtle
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 183
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 20:06:15 (permalink)
nick_shlNvidia Says GPU Shortages Will Persist Until The End Of The Year

Note that chip manufacturers have said they don't expect to see relief until Q1 or Q2 2022.  I suspect that Nvidia has a vested interest in painting as rosy a picture as possible (without being laughed out of the room).
nick_shl
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1073
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 20:33:33 (permalink)
SyntaxTurtleNote that chip manufacturers have said they don't expect to see relief until Q1 or Q2 2022.  I suspect that Nvidia has a vested interest in painting as rosy a picture as possible (without being laughed out of the room).
It may be more complicated that it seems. "Manufacturers don't expect relief" mean they will busy 100%+, but it doesn't mean that Nvidia cant increase chip production share and get more chips.

Use associate code to save 3% on your EVGA GPU purchase! And up to 10% on other products!
ecfisher
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 20:48:05 (permalink)
I had the following invite for purchase email come through at about noon pacific time today, 4/13. I was at work, so it would have been awkward making a forum post about it at the time.
12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 9:36:04 AM PT Yes
I purchased it. 

For those interested unfortunately, the global auto notify identification number can only be determined if the 'remove notify' button is still there so I can inspect it. I can still retrieve my 3655 one. (It has not got to me yet of course.) 
<input type="button" value="Remove Notify" onclick="return removeNotify('2657269','12G-P5-3655-KR','2/25/2021 9:35:50 AM');"> 
I believe the the 3657 was a little over 300 auto notifies after. 

9:36 was a spookily late signup. I did not know to put the auto notify direct URL into my address bar, and while I was trying to get into the website, a Best Buy drop happened which distracted me. Nevertheless EVGA was able to make make enough of 3657 to get through those 36 min in a month and a half. This is my first discrete GPU for my first DIY desktop. I did not get serious about trying to buy a GPU until Jan 8, and when I first made the decision to build a desktop, and even starting the process of buying parts, I had not discovered that any and all GPUs, midrange and higher, new and old, were extremely difficult to buy at a fair price. I then entered every Newegg shuffle with every card in it except for a couple exceptions with MSI cards and four shuffles that I missed do to scheduling, and before they started the shuffle spammed refresh on every hour and half hour on their site. I tried taking advantage of four Best Buy drops and was unable to complete a purchase. I tried driving over an hour to microcenter three times and lost much sleep waiting in line outside. I waffled to long about buying the 2060 during the B stock sale a few days ago. That would have been a good choice. The only method that ever yielded a graphics card and seems to have any hope of yielding any more graphics cards is the EVGA waitlist (Without a comparatively very poor price to performance ratio compared to an Nvidia 30 series or AMD 6000 series card at MSRP) .

EVGA has done many things to impress me, and I see why many people on this forum are so brand loyal. Sure, they goofed up the capacitors on early 3090s, but they have created this que system, which we all may have criticisms of, but for me, face it, it was the only way for me to get a card. They also have not raised there prices as much as the other AIBs, such that, in this generation buying a graphics card other then the founders addition or a EVGA AIB is card is to overpay. Lastly, they have the grandfathering in of the 'pre-tariff' price and has extended it to May 14.

Now, what I really and truly want, and have been primarily trying to buy is a 3090. A 3060 is still of great use to me, though, so I am settling on it. Reading this forum, I see many are in the same boat, as 3060s seem easier to buy than higher end cards, particularly 3060TIs and 3080s. This creates some ethical issues as we have this hope that as people managed to finally buy there cards, they will exit the market and it will become easier for others to buy a card, with the exception of new builder like me joining in and replenishing the demand. Also, at the potluck we always wait for everybody to be served once before going back for seconds. This hope is in vain, as going back for seconds is rampant for various reasons. You can think it through, but buying a 3060 while being in the 3090 customer base makes be somewhat of a bad person, and I did it anyway. The good news is, I will definitely not be competing with anybody to buy any SKU but a 3090 and and will definitely not be trying near as hard as I used to be.

When the announcement was made that elite members would have 24 hour early access to new product releases, I panicked, as I would like to obtain a 3090 hydro copper, and for the que, a 24 hour delay is ruinous. Now I have a 3060 that I can register on the way, the panic is slightly relieved. I will confess however, I convinced myself my mouse was a bit lousy and so I bought a mouse upgrade. My current a mouse that came with DELL inspiron desktop over eight years ago, and is as basic as it gets. That being said, looking over at it right now, it isn't really that bad. Whether I need it or not, I bought it. Maybe the keyboard is next. 

post edited by ecfisher - 2021/04/14 07:58:35
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 21:08:52 (permalink)
ecfisher
I had the following invite for purchase email come through at about noon pacific time today, 4/13. I was at work, so it would have been awkward making a forum post about it at the time.
12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 9:36:04 AM PT Yes
I purchased it. 

For those interested unfortunately, the global auto notify identification number can only be determined if the 'remove notify' button is still there so I can inspect it. I can still retrieve my 3655 one. (It has not got to me yet of course.) 
<input type="button" value="Remove Notify" onclick="return removeNotify('2657269','12G-P5-3655-KR','2/25/2021 9:35:50 AM');"> 
I believe the the 3657 was a little over 300 auto notifies after. 

9:36 was a spookily late signup. I did not know to put the auto notify direct URL into my address bar, and while I was trying to get into the website, a Best Buy drop happened which distracted me. Nevertheless EVGA was able to make make enough of 3657 to get through those 36 min in a month and a half. This is my first discrete GPU for my first DIY desktop. I did not get serious about trying to buy a GPU until Jan 8, and when I first made the decision to build a desktop, and even starting the process of buying parts, I had not discovered that any and all GPUs, midrange and higher, new and old, were extremely difficult to buy at a fair price. I then entered every Newegg shuffle with every card in it except for a couple exceptions with MSI cards and four shuffles that missed do to scheduling, and before they started the shuffle spammed refresh on every hour and half hour on their site. I tried taking advantage of four Best Buy drops and was unable to complete a purchase. I tried driving over an hour to microcenter three times and lost much sleep waiting in line outside. I waffled to long about buying the 2060 during the B stock sale a few days ago. That would have been a good choice. The only method that ever yielded a graphics card and seems to have any hope of yielding any more graphics cards is the EVGA waitlist (Without a comparatively very poor price to performance ratio compared to an Nvidia 30 series or AMD 6000 series card at MSRP) .

EVGA has done many things to impress me, and I see why many people on this forum are so brand loyal. Sure, they goofed up the capacitors on early 3090s, but they have created this que system, which we all may have criticisms of, but for me, face it, it was the only way for me to get a card. They also have not raised there prices as much as the other AIBs, such that, in this generation buying a graphics card other then the founders addition or a EVGA AIB is card is to overpay. Lastly, they have the grandfathering in of the 'pre-tariff' price and has extended it to May 14.

Now, what I really and truly want, and have been primarily trying to buy is a 3090. A 3060 is still of great use to me, though, so I am settling on it. Reading this forum, I see many are in the same boat, as 3060s seem easier to buy than higher end cards, particularly 3060TIs and 3080s. This creates some ethical issues as we have this hope that as people managed to finally buy there cards, they will exit the market and it will become easier for others to buy a card, with the exception of new builder like me joining in and replenishing the demand. Also, at the potluck we always wait for everybody to be served once before going back for seconds. This hope is in vain, as going back for seconds is rampant for various reasons. You can think it through, but buying a 3060 while being in the 3090 customer base makes be somewhat of a bad person, and I did it anyway. The good news is, I will definitely not be competing with anybody to buy any SKU but a 3090 and and will definitely not be trying near as hard as I used to be.

When the announcement was made that elite members would have 24 hour early access to new product releases, I panicked, as I would like to obtain a 3090 hydro copper, and for the que, a 24 hour delay is ruinous. Now I have a 3060 that I can register on the way, the panic is slightly relieved. I will confess however, I convinced myself my mouse was a bit lousy and so I bought a mouse upgrade. My current a mouse that came with DELL inspiron desktop over eight years ago, and is as basic as it gets. That being said, looking over at it right now, it isn't really that bad. Whether I need it or not, I bought it. Maybe the keyboard is next. 

Congratulations on your new 3060. Thanks for taking the time and effort to tell your tale. There are parts of it that ring so true to my own experience.  I wasn't going to sit outside a Microcenter in the middle of a pandemic and try as I might (and I DID try), my F5 skills suuuuuuuuck.  So, it is the queue for me (pretty much a binary choice, although I wish it wasn't).  

Again, congratulations.  And thanks for reporting back.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

oletorius
  • Total Posts : 90
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 21:17:35 (permalink)
CWGrisw0ld
enewt
oletorius

Alternatively, we could go with the crappiest candy.

"Circus peanuts of progress!"

I was referring to the ant hill mounds where you have to get your magnifying glass out to see the progress.
Back_Yard_Gamer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 462
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 22:36:40 (permalink)
@ecfisher Great story and I wish you the best of luck with the new card. I invested in a Dell Alienware keyboard and mouse and I never get tired of tweaking the RGB light show 😀

Professional Spammer with a PHD in Spamology & The Illogical Logic of Spam. Author of "Would you like cheese with that Mr Mann?"

My living Room Please don't put yer feet on the table, its new! 
static.quai
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 682
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 22:44:28 (permalink)
cmil6199
enewt
cmil6199

Multiply that by Y.XX as we don't know how many folks have not submitted to those unofficial, self-reported spreadsheets yet are ahead of you in the queue. We do know that Y is ≥ 1.  

Best of luck!

Yeah, but we don't have to count those, because they aren't reported as completed either

You might need to circle back on this logic.  Spots can accordion out.  A very large number of people do not submit to these notify tracking sheets.  A larger number yet don't report back.. likely because even people who do pay attention don't really see a point if someone with a later queue time already reported back.  I mean, you could make your own sheet and then be only one spot away from your card of preference.  I guess it would be a more positive way of viewing these things.

tshalev
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/13 23:04:50 (permalink)
static.quai
cmil6199
enewt
cmil6199

Best of luck!

You might need to circle back on this logic.  Spots can accordion out.  A very large number of people do not submit to these notify tracking sheets.  A larger number yet don't report back.. likely because even people who do pay attention don't really see a point if someone with a later queue time already reported back.  I mean, you could make your own sheet and then be only one spot away from your card of preference.  I guess it would be a more positive way of viewing these things.

Yup; for example, on our spreadsheets I have seen people adding their entries every single day. Many of them are people who signed up to the queue ages ago but either didn't realise there was a spreadsheet, or were not interested in adding their names to it earlier. Some of the gaps have really filled up with more and more and more entries over time.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community spreadsheet ☺️. I hope you all get your card soon!

If you found the spreadsheet useful, please consider using my associate code for your next purchase:
Back_Yard_Gamer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 462
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 00:44:51 (permalink)
You want to see the one that got away! It was like this big... I'm telling ya.
I Had a 3060 12gb in the basket and poof...gone, disappeared, AWOL.
I just happened to spot one on reichelt elektronik and thought this will do until a 3080/3090 comes along in my queue.

All you can do is laugh, best of luck to all.

Professional Spammer with a PHD in Spamology & The Illogical Logic of Spam. Author of "Would you like cheese with that Mr Mann?"

My living Room Please don't put yer feet on the table, its new! 
drewski989
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 04:14:50 (permalink)
nomoss
That’s my plan Drewski. I’m reaching out to friends now to see if anyone wants it or wants a new build around it. I can use the motherboard after all for a few weeks so finding a build buyer would be perfect so I could get a little something for labor and not feel like I was scamming anyone.

Right on, if we all fight the good fight, maybe we can turn the tide.  I seriously thought about giving up my extra queue spots, I can see both sides of what is fair and not fair about that...  But the only way I can personally guarantee the card I gave up is going to someone who is not trying to make a quick buck is to keep it and distribute it myself to friends and family.  Once they are out of the hunt, now others have less competition, less demand to fuel the scalpers, etc...  I might be wrong, but it feels like the right thing to do.

drewski989
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 04:22:55 (permalink)
I just had a thought, probably not an original one...  What if EVGA allowed a "second chance" queue?  One time only...  Where all of the physically cancelled Notify Mes went (not ignored/missed emails)?  Then it operated by signup date.  You get one chance to "pick up" someone's discarded queue spot for a queue/sku you did not sign up for.  Earliest date goes first, regardless of opt in.  And if you already bought a 30 series card from the queue, you are not eligible.

From my point of view, I do not have much empathy for most of the negative commenters here, save for the people with 9/16 or 9/17 queue times who bet their whole stake on a dead horse.  Something like this would at least allow them to pick up another chance vs not being relegated to the end of the line.

If I knew 100% that my queue card was going to someone still waiting on their first card in September, I would be more than happy to pass it along in this fashion.  Given the current system, I have no idea who my spot is going to, and that makes me lean towards keeping it for friends and family.
post edited by drewski989 - 2021/04/14 04:27:11

barrera.luisfe
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 04:32:32 (permalink)
I saw on Jacob’s twitter that the prices won’t be increased until May 14th. I know a lot people complain but I think this is evga being a good guy. They can’t control how much cards they release and I do believe they release what they can (through their store and retailers) and yet they still try to help out those that signed up. I’m a minute and 20 secs away on the queue for 3898 and was disappointed since there wasn’t any drops for 6 weeks. Now though, even if I dont get it by May14th at least Im not upset anymore.
drewski989
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 04:49:02 (permalink)
barrera.luisfe
I saw on Jacob’s twitter that the prices won’t be increased until May 14th. I know a lot people complain but I think this is evga being a good guy. They can’t control how much cards they release and I do believe they release what they can (through their store and retailers) and yet they still try to help out those that signed up. I’m a minute and 20 secs away on the queue for 3898 and was disappointed since there wasn’t any drops for 6 weeks. Now though, even if I dont get it by May14th at least Im not upset anymore.

They didnt have to grandfather queue prices until April either, EVGA seems to be trying to do right by their customers every step of the way.  Only way to make everyone happy is to have cards for everyone, and that's just not possible.  Good to hear that this may help you save $70 on your card.  Good luck and fast queue to you :D

Bora1114
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 403
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 04:53:38 (permalink)
drewski989
They didnt have to grandfather queue prices until April either, EVGA seems to be trying to do right by their customers every step of the way.  Only way to make everyone happy is to have cards for everyone, and that's just not possible.  Good to hear that this may help you save $70 on your card.  Good luck and fast queue to you :D

I believe it can be argued that giving cards to LTT over the notify queue isn't doing right by their customers.
drewski989
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:00:07 (permalink)
Bora1114
drewski989

I believe it can be argued that giving cards to LTT over the notify queue isn't doing right by their customers.

That's true, I cannot argue there, but others will say it is a great move.  As I said before, Mitch Hedburg said something like, I find ducks' opinion of me is directly related to whether I have bread...

Thus, "fair" or "right" is very relative.  That being said, I agree with you here 100%.  If you got people waiting in a queue for 8 months, it is a slap in the face to see even a couple pallets of cards going to Linus's new idea... 

***Edit***  I am sure ASUS or Gigabyte would be happy to send LTT some $2300 3090s... or even some $800 3070s. 
post edited by drewski989 - 2021/04/14 05:14:46

kissTheApex
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 624
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:13:55 (permalink)
I need friends like you guys :).

I mentioned this before but I did not get on the queue(s) till mid February. I learnt about them mid-late December and still naively thought of it as the initial rush to the “new” gpus and that the stock shortages would clear by spring (yes, i live under a rock and do not follow the newfangled trends like non rotary phones and cassette players and such).

Not till I start looking into transitioning into VR have I fully grasped the bleakness of the situation. I have to take a slight detour here and mention that until I decided to go VR, my 13 (yes thirteen) year old “gaming” desktop with Pentium IV and Evga 8800 GTS gpu ran the only game (GPL) I played in my dedicated home built cockpit. (Go ahead laugh, I don’t mind, much 😒).

Having found myself in this pickle of a situation and not willing to pay for “market” price on GPUs, in the queue(s) I went, and here I am.

Following an exchange this here same thread yesterday I went to a small vendor’s website and was surprised to see they listed how many GPUs of a given SKU they had in order and ETA (blank of course). But seeing the numbers they list and speculating how many more the bigger resellers may have in order paints a clearer picture (in my mind at least) on why the speed at which the queues move if we believe EVGA fulfill their contractual obligations and then supply the surplus to the queues.

While not going as fast, I appreciate the thing EVGA’s trying to do.

That’s all.
Bora1114
iCX Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:27:28 (permalink)
drewski989
Bora1114
drewski989

That's true, I cannot argue there, but others will say it is a great move.  As I said before, Mitch Hedburg said something like, I find ducks' opinion of me is directly related to whether I have bread...

Thus, "fair" or "right" is very relative.  That being said, I agree with you here 100%.  If you got people waiting in a queue for 8 months, it is a slap in the face to see even a couple pallets of cards going to Linus's new idea... 

***Edit***  I am sure ASUS or Gigabyte would be happy to send LTT some $2300 3090s... or even some $800 3070s. 

I agree, it is quite relative. LTTs idea is actually good for the other AIBs but it is just disappointing that EVGA chose to participate.

I wish EVGA would create a queue system for loyal customers who have bought thousands of dollars in products over time. I haven't been able to do any builds in a month and there are more people interested in custom builds now more than ever. 
kissTheApex
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:32:15 (permalink)
Bora1114
I haven't been able to do any builds in a month and there are more people interested in custom builds now more than ever. 

Not sure what this means, are you building PCs for others? If that’s the case wouldn’t you be served better with a reseller account of some sorts?
Bora1114
iCX Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:43:11 (permalink)
kissTheApex
Bora1114
I haven't been able to do any builds in a month and there are more people interested in custom builds now more than ever. 

Not sure what this means, are you building PCs for others? If that’s the case wouldn’t you be served better with a reseller account of some sorts?

I do, but mainly through word of mouth sales. Idt EVGA has any special account types and I don't do enough builds to warrant mass purchases. 
drewski989
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:44:04 (permalink)
Bora1114

I agree, it is quite relative. LTTs idea is actually good for the other AIBs but it is just disappointing that EVGA chose to participate.

I wish EVGA would create a queue system for loyal customers who have bought thousands of dollars in products over time. I haven't been able to do any builds in a month and there are more people interested in custom builds now more than ever. 

That sucks for system builders.  It is like a carpenter who can't buy 2x4s...  I am shocked there isnt some pipeline you could tap into specifically for system builders.  Surely a builder that preferred EVGA cards would be an attractive customer to EVGA.

drewski989
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:45:36 (permalink)
I personally wish they had a "preferred associate" tier or something like that.  Even though enewt would be king of the associates by a wide margin. LOL

Bora1114
iCX Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:48:17 (permalink)
drewski989
Bora1114

That sucks for system builders.  It is like a carpenter who can't buy 2x4s...  I am shocked there isnt some pipeline you could tap into specifically for system builders.  Surely a builder that preferred EVGA cards would be an attractive customer to EVGA.

I haven't seen anything through evga directly. Amazon, BB, and Newegg have business specific programs but are overrun with bots as well. 
dskx_16
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 199
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:48:55 (permalink)
Good morning. I registered for 3657 on 3/18. Does anyone know how much estimated time I have left to receive the card?

~ May you always wear soft silks. ~
kissTheApex
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 05:53:50 (permalink)
Bora1114
I do, but mainly through word of mouth sales. Idt EVGA has any special account types and I don't do enough builds to warrant mass purchases. 

Yeah I can see how it would be bad for a side business. Yet, there might still be a way to have a “preferred account” of some sorts.

I build solid body electric guitars for a hobby and you’d be surprised to find out how easy it is to get a distributor/reseller account with some of the larger suppliers (hardware, electronics, guitar cases etc)
drewski989
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/14 06:04:26 (permalink)
dskx_16
Good morning. I registered for 3657 on 3/18. Does anyone know how much estimated time I have left to receive the card?

I just got my queue spot filled for this yesterday... 12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 9:35:42 AM PT Yes

You are likely months away...

Page: << < ..10461047104810491050.. > >> Showing page 1049 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile