EVGA

New Build with 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid Issues

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
wade8876
  • Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New Build with 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid Issues 2019/01/16 23:04:10 (permalink)
So another update. The driver did not solve the issue. Although it did make it so the driver didn't crash as much there are still times where the screen stutters and even freezes and will crash games. I only got a driver crash message in the event viewer once today but there were multiple times where a game crashed or major video stuttering when working and audio issues in Discord where my USB headset would lose connection and I would have to unplug and plug it back in to work. The audio issues would happen whenever I noticed the frames or video struggling. I tried resetting the BIOS but still same result. Went back and forth between other drivers and all that changed was the frequency of the issues. Seems newer drivers make it happen almost immediately.  At this point the only thing I haven't tested myself is the GPU and motherboard. The computer works great without the GPU and running off integrated graphics (obviously there's way less load) so I am going to get an EVGA 1050 ti from someone and throw it in the computer and see what happens. I'm also about to go build a bonfire in the back with this thing and call it done so any help is appreciated.
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49168
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 199
Re: New Build with 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid Issues 2019/01/16 23:14:06 (permalink)
You should really test the card in another pc instead of using a weaker card in your pc.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile