aka_STEVE_bI read a few articles about this and it seemed like the gaming sales portion were around 35% lower than last year ? SO not sure how they call that a win ?... not losing as badly as predicted but still being lower than years before..
Xavier Zepherious Crypto mining was responsible for the big boom and then drop for both AMD and Nvidiaso yeah no one is going to be back where they were under the mining boom Gaming revenue, the star performer came in at $1.31 billion for the quarter up from the $1 billion thats a big deal HPC boost is due to come in 3Q...there is a GTC in 3Q(in dec) on HPC and Ampere could be rolled out then
atfricoNice sale pitch Nvidia Let's see if you can say the same in the coming years
Xavier Zepheriousone should eye this beauty 64GB hbm 2 thats two 600MM chips.....hmmmm could it be ampere or something farther down the pipeline
Xavier ZepheriousAI is suppose to be have a 50 Trillion dollar capitalization in the coming years Nvidia controls 90%+ of that market currentlywith best estimate for it to move to 80% with intel,google,tesla, AMD and others with the other 20% “Today Nvidia dominates the data center market and probably has 90%+ share,” Jon Peddie of Jon Peddie Research told CNBC in an email. Now you see Why INTEL moved to the discrete Card marketthe future is AI if that holds true then NVidia is going to become one Big Green monster