Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord receives a performance boost with Nvidia DLSS

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102260
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/02/24 06:39:09 (permalink)
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord receives a performance boost with Nvidia DLSS | OC3D News (overclock3d.net)

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is one of the latest games to be updated with Nvidia's DLSS technology, granting users of RTX series graphics cards a performance boost through the power of hardware-accelerated deep learning. 

DLSS stands for Deep Learning Super Sampling. This technology utilises Nvidia's RTX Tensor Core AI processors to accelerate a deep learning neural network that upscale images to higher resolutions to deliver higher framerates at close to native (often higher) levels of image quality. To many gamers, DLSS support grants users of Nvidia RTX GPUs see as q free performance boost, making it one of Nvidia's strongest Geforce exclusive features. 

According to Nvidia's data, their DLSS performance mode is enough to deliver 60 FPS framerates at 4K Max Settings with an RTX 2060 graphics card, granting PC gamers a significant performance boost. RTX 2080 Ti users will see their performance boosted to around 120 FPS in Nvidia's test scene using DLSS, which is great news for owners of new 4K 120Hz TVs or monitors. 

DLSS is definitely making a difference in gaming in my opinion. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

FearTehPanda
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 101
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord receives a performance boost with Nvidia DLSS 2021/03/05 11:00:21 (permalink)
    Love it thanks for the info
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord receives a performance boost with Nvidia DLSS 2021/03/05 11:40:44 (permalink)
    At first when we saw DLSS I wasn’t impressed at all but now I have to say it looks visually so close to the original native that I would rather have the increase in speed over. Hopefully more games start to use DLSS.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile