Microsoft President Decries US Treatment of Huawei

Author
boylerya
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1910
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/09/10 00:24:59 (permalink)
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/huawei-us-china-trade-microsoft-smith,40360.html
I think we can all agree that Microsoft has been completely out of touch with reality since the launch of Win 8.  I will agree with the most superior government intelligence over them any day.

United We Stand...Six Feet Apart.
Beware Vitamin A Palmitate found in products such as 2%, 1% or Skim Milk: government research
Garlic is the Antichrist.

6 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102300
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Microsoft President Decries US Treatment of Huawei 2019/09/10 00:32:32 (permalink)
    boylerya
    https://www.tomshardware.com/news/huawei-us-china-trade-microsoft-smith,40360.html
    I think we can all agree that Microsoft has been completely out of touch with reality since the launch of Win 8.  I will agree with the most superior government intelligence over them any day.

I don't want to become involved with politics in this thread but Microsoft is correct. Perhaps there is evidence that Huawei 5G equipment should not be used but that should not disqualify Huawei from selling smartphones or laptops in the USA. If I say anything else this thread will become political. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

panzlock
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1736
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Microsoft President Decries US Treatment of Huawei 2019/09/10 04:56:25 (permalink)
    rjohnson11

I don't want to become involved with politics in this thread but Microsoft is correct. Perhaps there is evidence that Huawei 5G equipment should not be used but that should not disqualify Huawei from selling smartphones or laptops in the USA. If I say anything else this thread will become political. 

Everything in the world is politically driven...but we can't talk about it. All I'm saying is Fascism. If I say anything else, this thread will become political, lol.

Oh, Christ. What a stupid planet.
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Microsoft President Decries US Treatment of Huawei 2019/09/10 09:33:03 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    boylerya

If they've compromised public trust and are known to be a spying arm for the communist gov. as I'm sure many other companies are with blank commie checks, why should they be allowed to continue?  Remember China's initiative is global dominance by 2030+.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    MasterMiner
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 713
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Microsoft President Decries US Treatment of Huawei 2019/09/10 12:40:54 (permalink)
    GTXJackBauer
    rjohnson11
    boylerya

If they've compromised public trust and are known to be a spying arm for the communist gov. as I'm sure many other companies are with blank commie checks, why should they be allowed to continue?  Remember China's initiative is global dominance by 2030+.

“Let he who is without sin...”

I mean seriously... America’s government *doesn’t* strive for global dominance?

There are no saints in this battle and America plays every bit as dirty as the worst of ‘em. Unless you’re a plutocrat with skin in the game (you aren’t) then the best you can do is hope that whoever is attempting to strangle technology.... loses.

Read into that what you will...

I used to mine. Now I compute.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31001
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Microsoft President Decries US Treatment of Huawei 2019/09/10 13:47:29 (permalink)
    I read that to be - your hurting our sales - we want to sell to Huawei

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

knightsilver
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 9430
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: Microsoft President Decries US Treatment of Huawei 2019/09/10 14:23:48 (permalink)
    Microsoft is just as guilty as Huawei....
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile