Larian Studios begins teasing new Baldur’s Gate 3 announcements

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102291
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/01/19 04:29:29 (permalink)
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/larian-studios-begins-teasing-new-baldurs-gate-3-announcements/

Baldur’s Gate 3 is a game that many studios have tried to make in the 19 years since Baldur’s Gate 2 released. At one point, InXile, Obsidian and Larian Studios were all in talks for the license, with Larian ultimately winning out. Little has been said since the initial announcement trailer but this week, the following teaser was posted:
Baldur's Gate 3 
✔@baldursgate3

Something's Brewing. #baldursgate3

1:19 AM - Jan 17, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The teaser doesn’t give away much, but if you pause at the right moments, you’ll get some quick glimpses at art and a motion capture session, suggesting that Baldur’s Gate 3 will have more of a cinematic presentation that wasn’t possible two decades ago. More details are coming on the 27th of February. So far, we know that Baldur’s Gate 3 will be coming to PC and Google Stadia but there is no specific release date.

I hope this will be a worthy successor to the previous games. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Larian Studios begins teasing new Baldur’s Gate 3 announcements 2020/01/19 09:45:25 (permalink)
    the trailer was OK

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile