Largest RazerStore to Open in Las Vegas

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/08/22 22:45:23 (permalink)
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190822005513/en/Largest-RazerStore-Open-Las-Vegas

Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, has announced the Grand Opening of RazerStore Las Vegas (LV). This will be Razer's largest global store to date and its second store in the U.S. after San Francisco. Razer's retail expansion into Las Vegas will further electrify the esports and gaming scene in the city best known for sports and entertainment

The RazerStore LV will be located at The LINQ Promenade, 3545 S. Las Vegas Blvd. #L27, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109. It will open to gamers and the general public on Saturday, Sept. 7, at 12 p.m. PDT. The street-level space at The LINQ Promenade provides the perfect solution for Razer to greet its game-loving guests. With nearly 22 million global visitors annually, the Promenade represents one of the busiest locations just off the Strip.

The new brand gallery and retail store will cover about 2,400 square feet over two levels. The centerpiece is a massive 16-HD-panel-display wall broadcasting interactive live streams and tournaments in full surround sound to onlookers inside and outside.

I'm personally guessing that Razer wants the exposure of its products to be at the forefront and Vegas seems to be the place to do just that. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

3 Replies Related Threads

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Largest RazerStore to Open in Las Vegas 2019/08/23 01:17:34 (permalink)
    I think that's a smart move especially for those esport events.  The thing is, once those pass on till the next event(s), will that place turn into a ghost town as I'm sure not many will fly to vegas to see a Razer store with all due respect unless of course they keep busy with distributing online sales but a warehouse in the midwest would make more sense on that end. 

Alright, enough of my off the cuff thoughts. lol

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Largest RazerStore to Open in Las Vegas 2019/08/23 03:45:33 (permalink)
    It's Vegas so all they need to be is the stop for gaming gear in the town. People could be going to another convention for work but if you are in Vegas might as well stop in and check out the latest. Also it's good that the customer flow changes weekly since people don't need a high end keyboard or mouse daily.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: Largest RazerStore to Open in Las Vegas 2019/08/26 01:48:04 (permalink)
    IMHO, it's just a permanent convention booth. Not meant to turn a profit but instead to be a presentation of products showcase in high traffic cities.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile