EVGA

Just some complaints

Author
skrrrrrr
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/01 03:57:44 (permalink)
I've used EVGA PSUs for some time on several machines. Everything was OK. Then I decided to get a EVGA 2080 ftw3.

Now to the point.
The amount of threads this process spawns is just ridiculous. All them doing nothing, waiting for synchronization objects, wasting CPU time. And 1-2% on 9900k is quite a lot by the way. If I had 32 cores, would it spawn a hundred threads? It's almost painful to look at. And all I need is just a fan curve control. (Because of annoying grinding sounds all of the cooling fans make on startup. No, they don't scrape any wires. It's just how they work.)

And yes, please add an option to minimize to tray on close.

Overall, a disappointment.

Attached Image(s)

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Just some complaints 2020/09/01 09:25:56 (permalink)
    Hello skrrrrrr! We would be happy to help you with any issues you are having with your graphics card. Can you please send us an e-mail to webmaster@evga.com so we can assist further?

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    skrrrrrr
    • Total Posts : 5
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Just some complaints 2020/09/02 02:15:33 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AdamB
    Hello skrrrrrr! We would be happy to help you with any issues you are having with your graphics card. Can you please send us an e-mail to  so we can assist further?

Hello. Sure, but still I really hope someone from devs will look into things I mentioned.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile