It's been almost 2 years...

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
gsrcrxsi
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 985
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:15:53 (permalink)
ApexAZ
 I can't be loyal to a brand whose products I have been unsuccessful obtaining over almost 2 years.  I would *love* to be brand loyal, but I can't find a card to enable that.

I get the concept and don't even necessarily disagree with it.  It just doesn't work when you can't reach the majority of your customers with the products.  As someone who has been unsuccessful, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  That's valid feedback for EVGA.

if you make 93 more posts, you will then be "Elite"

Rig1: EPYC 7V12 | [4] RTX A4000
Rig2: EPYC 7B12 | [5] 3080Ti + [2] 2080Ti
Rig3: EPYC 7B12 | [6] 3070Ti + [2] 3060
Rig4: [2] EPYC 7742 | RTX A2000
Rig5: [2] EPYC 7642
Rig6: EPYC 7551 | [4] Titan V

ApexAZ
  • Total Posts : 15
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:34:56 (permalink)
rottentreats
Sounds good more cards for the rest of us in the future :D Seriously though, if you join the EVGA train and queue late you wait. Back of the line buddy.  Do you really think they are causing the limited supply intentionally?  Do you think they control all the variables at play in the manufacturing process?

There is no point in making these threads, you will not change anything.

No, I'm not saying that, I am saying it's a bit unfair to give someone an advantage over someone else simply because they were lucky.  24 hours may not seem like a lot on paper, but it still puts them at an advantage.  You said it yourself:  "Seriously though, if you join the EVGA train and queue late you wait."

It's not a good experience for a potential customer who has tried to get a card through traditional commerce channels, but has been unsuccessful.  

ApexAZ
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:36:57 (permalink)
gsrcrxsi

if you make 93 more posts, you will then be "Elite"

Workin' on it.  I don't know what else I'm supposed to post about, so here we have it.

Then, if I don't have a card before the next product launch, maybe I'll be able to get closer to the front of the line.
gsrcrxsi
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 985
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:43:21 (permalink)
ApexAZ
rottentreats
Sounds good more cards for the rest of us in the future :D Seriously though, if you join the EVGA train and queue late you wait. Back of the line buddy.  Do you really think they are causing the limited supply intentionally?  Do you think they control all the variables at play in the manufacturing process?

No, I'm not saying that, I am saying it's a bit unfair to give someone an advantage over someone else simply because they were lucky.  24 hours may not seem like a lot on paper, but it still puts them at an advantage.  You said it yourself:  "Seriously though, if you join the EVGA train and queue late you wait."

It's not a good experience for a potential customer who has tried to get a card through traditional commerce channels, but has been unsuccessful.  

they didnt implement the 24hr "advantage" for Elite members until relatively recently. like May or June. before that, anyone had an equal shot, elite or not. so you had opportunity to get in on that. the trick to the queue, and has always been the case, is to be early. very early. as early as possible. you dont have to spend hours of every day trying for a card. you just have to get up early on launch day and be there with your finger on the trigger. I scored like 2-3 EVGA GPUs from various queues this way and so did many others.

Rig1: EPYC 7V12 | [4] RTX A4000
Rig2: EPYC 7B12 | [5] 3080Ti + [2] 2080Ti
Rig3: EPYC 7B12 | [6] 3070Ti + [2] 3060
Rig4: [2] EPYC 7742 | RTX A2000
Rig5: [2] EPYC 7642
Rig6: EPYC 7551 | [4] Titan V

DerpMagoo
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 225
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:43:40 (permalink)
ApexAZ
 I can't be loyal to a brand whose products I have been unsuccessful obtaining over almost 2 years.  I would *love* to be brand loyal, but I can't find a card to enable that.

I get the concept and don't even necessarily disagree with it.  It just doesn't work when you can't reach the majority of your customers with the products.  As someone who has been unsuccessful, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  That's valid feedback for EVGA.

I got three 30 series cards this year already, and a fourth possibly in the next month. I think you need to read the forums more and stay up to date regarding launch days and how to snipe cards on them. It's extremely competitive, so people getting cards have to try harder.
ObscureEmpyre
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 972
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:49:14 (permalink)
ApexAZ
rottentreats

I'm still not sure where you're pulling this 2 years number from. It's been a bit over a year. And, "unfair to give someone an advantage over someone else simply because they were lucky?" Some of us have been Elite members since the beginning of the Elite program, which predates the pandemic and the supply shortage, and we spent good money on the qualifying products to become Elite members. That had nothing to do with luck. Also, some of us old-school Elites are salty with how easy it's become to become a member and even saltier about the wheel spin that netted only new Elite members up to a 40% discount. EVGA has since discontinued the use of the wheel spin discount for GPUs, but that didn't stop people from buying RTX 3090 K|ngp|n Editions using it.

ApexAZ
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:49:15 (permalink)
DerpMagoo

I got three 30 series cards this year already, and a fourth possibly in the next month. I think you need to read the forums more and stay up to date regarding launch days and how to snipe cards on them. It's extremely competitive, so people getting cards have to try harder.

Why do you need 4 cards?

I've been in the queue for the 3080 since like late September/early oct (I don't remember the exact date).  They have sent a few emails saying they've rolled me into new queues for updated sku's.  That's all I've gotten from them.

I spent way more time on best buy and newegg than I care to admit.  It's the most aggravating process I've ever dealt with and I gave up.
post edited by ApexAZ - 2021/08/30 13:03:59
DerpMagoo
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 225
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 12:55:28 (permalink)
ApexAZ
DerpMagoo

Why do you need 4 cards?

I've been in the queue for the 3080 since like late September/early oct (I don't remember the exact date).  They have sent a few emails saying they've rolled me into new queues for updated sku's.  That's all I've gotten from them.

I spent way more on best buy and newegg than I care to admit.  It's the most aggravating process I've ever dealt with and I gave up.

I only need 3, the fourth is for a friend. I have a machine that's going to be my living room media pc, and I'm building a new machine for my home office, I have a backup gpu just in case if something happens to one. The fourth is going to my friend who streams and I'm offering him whichever 3080ti comes up first in my queue.
ApexAZ
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:03:22 (permalink)
ObscureEmpyre

I'm still not sure where you're pulling this 2 years number from. It's been a bit over a year. And, "unfair to give someone an advantage over someone else simply because they were lucky?" Some of us have been Elite members since the beginning of the Elite program, which predates the pandemic and the supply shortage, and we spent good money on the qualifying products to become Elite members. That had nothing to do with luck. Also, some of us old-school Elites are salty with how easy it's become to become a member and even saltier about the wheel spin that netted only new Elite members up to a 40% discount. EVGA has since discontinued the use of the wheel spin discount for GPUs, but that didn't stop people from buying RTX 3090 K|ngp|n Editions using it.

I've been in the EVGA queue for close to a year now, but I had been looking for graphics cards for almost 2 years.  I apologize for conflating those things.  As someone pointed out earlier, this has been ongoing for a while now, it's just now reaching critical mass.  Part of it was just the timing of the launch of the 3080 and the pandemic, but it seems like most are in agreement that capacity issues have been apparent for several years now.  While no one could have predicted the pandemic, someone (anyone) could have predicted that the supply chain was getting to be too fragile and any sort of catastrophe could have a major impact.

Anyway, to put it simply, I've been in the market for a new card for ~2 years.  I'm still using a GTX1080.  The timing of everything just made it not work out.

post edited by ApexAZ - 2021/08/30 13:16:43
ObscureEmpyre
SSC Member
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:16:05 (permalink)
ApexAZ
ObscureEmpyre

I've been in the EVGA queue for close to a year now, but I had been looking for graphics cards for almost 2 years.  I apologize for conflating those things.  As someone pointed out earlier, this has been ongoing for a while now, it's just now reaching critical mass.  Part of it was just the timing of the launch of the 3080 and the pandemic, but it seems like most are in agreement that capacity issues have been apparent for several years now.

To put it simply, I've been in the market for a new card for ~2 years.  I'm still using a GTX1080.

I understand your frustration. Most of us here do, but you need to be on the ball with GPU-hunting if you really want a new one, and you can’t just rely on EVGA’s queue. Most of us here prefer EVGA, but it’s not as though it’s the only GPU company in existence or the only company selling them. There’s Best Buy, Micro Center, Newegg, and other retailers/resellers that operate both online and at physical locations.

ApexAZ
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:20:26 (permalink)
ObscureEmpyre

I understand your frustration. Most of us here do, but you need to be on the ball with GPU-hunting if you really want a new one, and you can’t just rely on EVGA’s queue. Most of us here prefer EVGA, but it’s not as though it’s the only GPU company in existence or the only company selling them. There’s Best Buy, Micro Center, Newegg, and other retailers/resellers that operate both online and at physical locations.

Dealing with Bestbuy has been absolutely miserable.  I've heard people successfully find them at Microcenter, but we don't have those here, unfortunately.

Newegg seems to have very few 3080ti that aren't bundled with some other piece of hardware I don't really want or need.
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:23:02 (permalink)
You can actually find some high end video cards on Newegg, but it will cost you a kidney to get one. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

ObscureEmpyre
SSC Member
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:38:26 (permalink)
ApexAZ
ObscureEmpyre

Dealing with Bestbuy has been absolutely miserable.  I've heard people successfully find them at Microcenter, but we don't have those here, unfortunately.

Newegg seems to have very few 3080ti that aren't bundled with some other piece of hardware I don't really want or need.

Yeah, that's Newegg's shuffle for ya. I had to buy a PSU with each of the two GPUs I got through the shuffle. One's actually decent, the 850 G3 80+ Gold from EVGA that I'll likely use in the future, and the other one's pretty much a $60 paperweight. It's also an EVGA PSU, the 700 BQ 80+ Bronze. It's not horrible, just that it wouldn't be enough for any of my systems. At least the GPUs were the same price as what EVGA sells them for.

ApexAZ
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:43:12 (permalink)

rjohnson11
You can actually find some high end video cards on Newegg, but it will cost you a kidney to get one. 

you mean through 3rd party affiliates (scalpers)?
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:44:35 (permalink)
ApexAZ
Sorry, I've been on the wait list about a year, but the shortage is about 2 years. 

Nonetheless, they need to sort it out.

No worries.  I know exactly what you meant.  You've been waiting for a GPU since. 

For those that didn't know, 20 series was pretty bad but not THIS bad.  Even 10 series had issues as well.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
ApexAZ
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 13:50:02 (permalink)
ObscureEmpyre

Yeah, that's Newegg's shuffle for ya. I had to buy a PSU with each of the two GPUs I got through the shuffle. One's actually decent, the 850 G3 80+ Gold from EVGA that I'll likely use in the future, and the other one's pretty much a $60 paperweight. 

I will freely admit I am also a contributor to my lack of success by being unwilling to compromise in this regard.  I don't really want to support newegg for forcing me to buy things I don't want.  It's unfortunate, because I nearly exclusively shopped through them up to this point for probably close to two decades.
ObscureEmpyre
SSC Member
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 14:14:07 (permalink)
ApexAZ
ObscureEmpyre

Yeah, that's Newegg's shuffle for ya. I had to buy a PSU with each of the two GPUs I got through the shuffle. One's actually decent, the 850 G3 80+ Gold from EVGA that I'll likely use in the future, and the other one's pretty much a $60 paperweight. 

I will freely admit I am also a contributor to my lack of success by being unwilling to compromise in this regard.  I don't really want to support newegg for forcing me to buy things I don't want.  It's unfortunate, because I nearly exclusively shopped through them up to this point for probably close to two decades.

It’s not the same Newegg it was years ago. That’s for sure. Word on the street is they sold to some Chinese company, and that’s why it’s been lacking in recent years. As far as unwilling to compromise goes, that’s why I only signed up for cards that came with at least somewhat usable items. Sure beats paying 2-3x the price of a card. And, see? We’re having a conversation. Have a few more of these over the next few days, and you’ll be an Elite member in no time.

ApexAZ
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 15:08:22 (permalink)
ObscureEmpyre
Have a few more of these over the next few days, and you’ll be an Elite member in no time.

15% there!

Anyone know how the BH Photo wait list works?  I signed up for auto-notify, but not sure what happens once I'm notified.  I assume I'm given a window to order?
Lordred
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 674
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 16:21:55 (permalink)
Really though ApexAZ, at the moment, the best way (annoying as it may be) is the shuffle, and like Obscure said, if you don't see a combo you can deal with, don't enter. I've snaged a 3070ti, 3080, and 3090 through the Shuffle. The 3070ti was for my brother, the 3080 was for a friend, and the 3090 resides in my system :)

Bruno747
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3909
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 16:47:00 (permalink)
I'm just glad to hear people are actually winning the shuffle. Still have a perfect loosing streak of selecting every single item every single shuffle and never being selected.

X399 Designare EX, Threadripper 1950x, Overkill Water 560mm dual pass radiator. Heatkiller IV Block Dual 960 EVO 500gb Raid 0 bootable, Quad Channel 64gb DDR4 @ 2933/15-16-16-31, RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair RM850x, Tower 900
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 17:24:54 (permalink)
For those that keep posting the false information that 100 posts were recently added to the site program, please stop saying that. The 100 post requirement has been around for years, and was around when the 1080ti shroud came in different colors and people were rushing to 100 posts to choose the color they wanted. That was back with the 1080ti, and the elite status was unlocked by already registered products or 100 posts back then. The 100 post count requirement has been around for near 5 years now.

The only * RECENT* change was the addition of twitch points and the ability to get 24 hour access to the queue before others.

Here is a 2017 article about those elite shrouds: https://fudzilla.com/news...c2-ftw3-elite-versions

As a moderator I can see posts that go as far back a 2018 that were labeled “get your elite status posts to 100 here: post 1-100 and gain your status.

Posting is not new, and people need to stop saying it was recently added. It wasn’t, it was introduced back before the elite shrouds even existed.
post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2021/08/30 17:27:00
kevinc313
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5004
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 20:22:35 (permalink)
Bruno747
I'm just glad to hear people are actually winning the shuffle. Still have a perfect loosing streak of selecting every single item every single shuffle and never being selected.

I recently got picked third round for the $2350 3080 Ti Strix bundle, passed.  Was $1925 on B&H like a day later and actually in stock for a few hours.
rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3214
  • Ribbons : 21
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 20:38:30 (permalink)
Lordred
rjbarker
Most of us enthusiasts stayed away from Titan variants due to the unnecessary amount of VRAM, lack of performance gains or minimal performance gains vs Ti Cards and once again stupidly high pricing.

I agree with the Turing based Titans, but lots of enthusiasts mobbed to the Titan(s) during the Fermi/Maxwell/Pascel days I myself own a Fermi and Maxwell Titan.

Remember the 7xxx Series.....a bunch of folks dove all over the 780 Titan at a crazy high price when released as they were in a class of there own vs the 780.....then the 780Ti came out after at a wayyyy lower price with very close to equal performance.....I recall all the wining on here back then (there was a fair bit....how could nv do that to us..yep!

I ran SLi 780Ti's under water right thru to 1080Ti.s (980's were not worth the upgrade from 780Ti)

That 7xxx series Titan followed by launching 780Ti is very similar to now with the 3090's launching followed by 3080Ti's ....3080Ti's cheaper and close to the same performance.
There was definitely a niche I suppose for the Titans but the price was far too crazy for even myself back then....

Got to hand it to nv and their brilliant Marketers focused on bottom line$

I9 12900K EK Velocity2 / ROG Z690 Apex/ 32G Dominator DDR5 6000/ Evga RTX 3080Ti FTW3  EK Vector / 980 Pro 512G / 980 Pro 1TB/ Samsung 860 Pro 500G/ WD 4TB Red / AX 1600i /  Corsair 900D & XSPC 480 * 360 * 240 Rads   XSPC Photon 170 Rez-Vario Pump Combo - Alienware 3440*1440p 120Hz/ W11

rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 20:41:26 (permalink)
kevinc313
rjbarkerNow the 3xxx series, particularly 3080 at $1159 CDN is a great deal with once again massive gains over the 2080Ti.and reasonably priced in Canada.....makes total sense.

At similar power levels and cooling, the 3080 is like 10% faster than a 2080 Ti.  And you could have owned that level of performance 2 years earlier.

Wouldnt have made sense as I was already running 1080Ti SLi under water....in most cases my performance levels were far better than a single 2080Ti...I just didnt have the RT capabilities....

I9 12900K EK Velocity2 / ROG Z690 Apex/ 32G Dominator DDR5 6000/ Evga RTX 3080Ti FTW3  EK Vector / 980 Pro 512G / 980 Pro 1TB/ Samsung 860 Pro 500G/ WD 4TB Red / AX 1600i /  Corsair 900D & XSPC 480 * 360 * 240 Rads   XSPC Photon 170 Rez-Vario Pump Combo - Alienware 3440*1440p 120Hz/ W11

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 20:44:03 (permalink)
rjbarker
Lordred
rjbarker
Most of us enthusiasts stayed away from Titan variants due to the unnecessary amount of VRAM, lack of performance gains or minimal performance gains vs Ti Cards and once again stupidly high pricing.

I agree with the Turing based Titans, but lots of enthusiasts mobbed to the Titan(s) during the Fermi/Maxwell/Pascel days I myself own a Fermi and Maxwell Titan.

Remember the 7xxx Series.....a bunch of folks dove all over the 780 Titan at a crazy high price when released as they were in a class of there own vs the 780.....then the 780Ti came out after at a wayyyy lower price with very close to equal performance.....I recall all the wining on here back then (there was a fair bit....how could nv do that to us..yep!

I ran SLi 780Ti's under water right thru to 1080Ti.s (980's were not worth the upgrade from 780Ti)

That 7xxx series Titan followed by launching 780Ti is very similar to now with the 3090's launching followed by 3080Ti's ....3080Ti's cheaper and close to the same performance.
There was definitely a niche I suppose for the Titans but the price was far too crazy for even myself back then....

I remember the 700 series quite well.  I purchased the 780 Hydro Copper Classified during it's August launch iirc, can't remember what year and literally less than 4 months later or so, the 780 Ti pops up.  People went bananas...I mean I did but EVGA was really nice enough to setup a promotion for those to step up to a base 780 Ti on air but I found it hard to go from a 780 HC Classy to a base aircooled 780 Ti.  All it was iirc was double the ram.  3 GB to 6 GB  It wasn't worth the trouble as I would have had to spend more to get a WB on top of paying a small difference since the HC Classys weren't cheap.

Good ol times 

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 21:03:43 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
rjbarker
Lordred
rjbarker

I remember the 700 series quite well.  I purchased the 780 Hydro Copper Classified during it's August launch iirc, can't remember what year and literally less than 4 months later or so, the 780 Ti pops up.  People went bananas...I mean I did but EVGA was really nice enough to setup a promotion for those to step up to a base 780 Ti on air but I found it hard to go from a 780 HC Classy to a base aircooled 780 Ti.  All it was iirc was double the ram.  3 GB to 6 GB  It wasn't worth the trouble as I would have had to spend more to get a WB on top of paying a small difference since the HC Classys weren't cheap.

Good ol times 

Really good times....think I had 680 Classys Sli when the 780 launched...n was on the fence just about dropping the ball on a very expensive 780 Titan Black....then Ti came out so grabbed 2 and 2 EK Blocks.....I just recall how upset everyone that had purchased Titan Blacks were whe Ti's were so much cheaper.....
I wish things were as simple now as they were then....Vanilla - SC - SSC - FTW ;)

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10102
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 22:42:47 (permalink)
While it’s not that hard to make 100 posts since it only takes like a little over three a day for a month to hit it. Or you can do a few every now and then for a couple months. It shouldn’t stress anyone out or be something that people feel they need to spam to hit.

As for new product launches it’s best to fallow EVGA on social media. They normally post when a product will launch and of course after it gets announced on Twitter and Facebook it will be posted by members on these forums.

Finally if a product launches that a large number of people are interested in the site might crash. Just keep in mind that it’s down for everyone. People will give up and the site will regain stability and be back up. Even if it’s been ten or fifteen minutes you still might be one of the first people on the lists to get the site to load.

Finally if you haven’t ever signed up for a queue it’s just the “auto notify” button. It’s not going to be a the “add to cart” button. You will get an email when it’s your turn with a window of time when it’s reserved for you to make the purchase. You don’t need to be in a rush as long as you check your email occasionally during the day. During checkout you can use associate codes or Elite wheel code if you have a valid one.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

leonarddavg
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 22:57:35 (permalink)
For me it's like almost 8 months, I thought that this would be a solution, apparently it is not. And it is getting frustrating that I see posts of people who get them in 3 or 4 months. How is that possible? 
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/30 23:36:35 (permalink)
rjbarker
GTXJackBauer
rjbarker
Lordred
rjbarker

Good ol times 

Really good times....think I had 680 Classys Sli when the 780 launched...n was on the fence just about dropping the ball on a very expensive 780 Titan Black....then Ti came out so grabbed 2 and 2 EK Blocks.....I just recall how upset everyone that had purchased Titan Blacks were whe Ti's were so much cheaper.....
I wish things were as simple now as they were then....Vanilla - SC - SSC - FTW ;)

Yup lol  We surely have come along way.  

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
ChippedDude
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: It's been almost 2 years... 2021/08/31 01:24:10 (permalink)
Honestly, just wake up early for a launch, enter the queue and get a card (maybe the 3090 super thats coming). It's 10% luck, and 90% getting up early on launch days and spending 1 or 2 hours refreshing EVGA.com and entering the notify queue.

I've gotten 5 cards for me, my significant other and friends all at MSRP just because I entered the queue relatively early and wait til my number is called. It's really that simple. Now we are all gaming at 1440p with high frames just because of a few early mornings.
post edited by ChippedDude - 2021/08/31 01:25:52
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile