EVGA

Is there anyone that signs delivery when it comes to EVGA?

Author
Ske81
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/09/04 18:30:02 (permalink)
When I shipped my faulty card to EVGA, I had the insurance around 1K. Because of the insurance, there's a signature required when the package comes to EVGA. Is there anyone that signs when the package comes? In addition, I made sure the video card wasn't moving in the box. Perhaps, bubbled wrapped it three times. Just to ensure it's well protected. And package paper all sides. Then to add ice to the cake, I had the lady add Fragile on the box.

I worked at a FedEx Warehouse, and they were pretty reckless with packages.

Also, last question, since it's enroute right now to EVGA, the delivery date is slightly delayed because of the weather. The 8th is the last date of my where I'm suppose to ship out the card. Since it's shipped, I don't have to worry much about it going past September 8th, 2021, right? 

3 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Is there anyone that signs delivery when it comes to EVGA? 2021/09/04 18:34:26 (permalink)
    As long as it shipped before the 14 day window, EVGA will be able to see that it wasn’t your fault that it was delayed.

I don’t know if someone actually physically signs for the package, but someone will be there to accept all of the package, and the shipping company should show who received it.

Your packaging was probably fairly decent if you out that much bubble wrap around it.
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Is there anyone that signs delivery when it comes to EVGA? 2021/09/04 18:42:48 (permalink)

Someone will sign it. Also, they will go by postmark.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Ske81
    • Total Posts : 5
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Is there anyone that signs delivery when it comes to EVGA? 2021/09/04 18:46:26 (permalink)
    Nice! Thanks guys. Yeah, I had to dot the I's and cross the T's when it came to packaging the video card. :) Thanks again for your quick responses and help. Much appreciated. 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile