EVGA

International Warranty?

Author
Manafont
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/18 13:11:15 (permalink)
Hi, I live in Indonesia and I plan to purchase an EVGA GPU from the local online marketplace, which may or may not be an authorised local distributor's resellers/retailers. I never bought an EVGA product before because back then the availability wasn't good.

Sorry if it's a weird question but it is quite a strange era today. After asking around I found out that the local distributor for EVGA here (PT Total) doesn't put a sticker or sign on any EVGA product packaging to let buyer know whether the item was bought through local distributors or not, while some other brands local distributor does. And those said brands distributors won't accept an RMA request at all if the item wasn't released locally through them (Like, they'd straight up reject it right at their front door).

What I'd like to ask is if the purchased item isn't bought from local resellers / distributors (example : The item was bought by the seller from other country and sent to mine), does it have EVGA Warranty still?

If the answer for the question above is yes, does it mean that I can RMA it through local resellers/distributors ? or do I have to personally send it to U.S to RMA it ?

I really hope I can get information about this (and hopefully it won't take long too, I have to move quick in today's market afterall :P) so that I can make an informed decision about what brand to buy.
Thank you for your time to read and/or answer this post.

3 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102253
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: International Warranty? 2021/03/18 13:36:55 (permalink)
    forwarded to EVGA

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Manafont
    • Total Posts : 6
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: International Warranty? 2021/03/18 13:46:30 (permalink)
    Thank you
    EVGATech_MattM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2245
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: International Warranty? 2021/03/18 14:22:12 (permalink)
    You will have warranty and for RMAs you would have to go through our RMA Department in the region which is in TW. You can see the full warranty terms here.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile