Intel has released the latest version of Arc GPU Graphics Drivers, Version 101.4826 Beta, which bring Game On driver support on Intel Arc A-series Graphics for Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, Payday 3, Lies of P, and Party Animals games. New drivers as improve performance in Hitman Absolution and Bioshock Infinite under DirectX 11.
The driver fixes some issues in Trackmania (DX11) game, which experienced application crash during launch, as well as some an issue with Intel Arc Control, which may consume higher than expected system memory. There is still an extensive list of known issues, and we are still waiting for further Starfield fixes, as there are still plenty of issues with textures and instability.
Here are the full release notes.
Intel Game On Driver support on Intel Arc A-series Graphics for:
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom
- Payday 3
- Lies of P
- Party Animals
Game performance improvements versus Intel 18.104.22.16824 software driver for:
- Hitman Absolution* (DX11)
Up to 17% uplift at 1080p with Ultra settings
- Bioshock Infinite* (DX11)
Up to 27% uplift at 1080p with Very High settings
Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Trackmania* (DX11) may experience an application crash during game launch.
Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Starfield* (DX12) may experience sporadic instability in some areas of the game.
- Starfield* (DX12) may exhibit corruption when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. A workaround is to change the Render Resolution Scale slider value.
- Starfield* (DX12) may exhibit low texture details on certain objects in the game.
- Starfield* (DX12) may exhibit texture flickering on light sources during gameplay.
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection* (DX12) may exhibit texture corruption on characters.
- Halo Infinite* (DX12) campaign may experience an application crash on some system configurations.
- Dead by Daylight* (DX11) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Topaz Video AI* may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Adobe After Effects* may experience an application crash during render operations.
- Some Intel Arc A-Series Graphics notebooks may incorrectly report a higher value than expected for default clock frequency value.
Intel Iris Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel Iris Xe + Iris Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.
INTEL ARC CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
- Intel Arc Control may consume higher than expected system memory.
INTEL ARC CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- The "Connector" type in the Display page may incorrectly show DP when using an HDMI display connection.
- May observe "stream has already ended" pop-up after the power events with Capture/Highlights/Broadcast toggle on.
- Arc Control may not retain overall application settings in Overlay mode after system reboot. A workaround is to use Desktop mode of Arc Control.
Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning (BETA):
- Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning is currently in Beta. As such, performance and features may behave unexpectedly. Intel will continue to refine the Performance Tuning software in future releases.