InWin Announces A1 PLUS and 103 Phantom Gaming Edition Chassis

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/08/20 23:50:49 (permalink)
https://www.tweaktown.com/pressrelease/14319/inwin-announces-a1-plus-103-phantom-gaming-edition-chassis-partnership-asrocks-alliance/index.html

InWin has today announced two new chassis developed in partnership with ASRock's Phantom Gaming Alliance: the 103 Phantom Gaming Edition and A1 PLUS Phantom Gaming Edition. The 103 and A1 PLUS are suitable for ATX and Mini-ITX gamers respectively that are looking for a brand-aligned build. The chassis showcase ASRock's Phantom Gaming "Fast, Mysterious, and Unbeatable" styling of red and grey accents among both all-black chassis.

The 103 includes InWin's iconic hexagon styling ventilation, 3 mm tempered glass side-panel with tool-less entry and a top-mounted PSU design. This lends itself to better cable management and GPU cooling as the bottom-mounted fans have an unhindered airflow path to cool the system above. Ultimately, the 103 series gives a rare best of both: excellent cooling performance and great views of the internal hardware; ideal for PC gamers and build enthusiasts alike.

The A1 PLUS is ideal for small form factor gaming builds. It features a combination of tempered glass and strong SECC steel, plus InWin's iconic hexagonal vents. With detailed craftsmanship throughout, the innovative internal structure provides hassle-free installation and the capacity to house powerful hardware in its compact 20-liter size. A pre-installed 650 W 80 PLUS Gold power supply is placed in an isolated chamber and its cables are pre-routed through the chassis; allowing easier access to the compact system's internals. A Qi-wireless charger is even integrated into the top of the chassis for user's convenience.

Pricing and availability were not announced. I really don't like the front design, especially if you want to show off your RGB front fans. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: InWin Announces A1 PLUS and 103 Phantom Gaming Edition Chassis 2019/08/21 02:09:42 (permalink)
    I don't understand why some of the companies are designing cases like sealed boxes.  Obviously just by what I see, you can tell this case will suffer from decent air flow.  Stick a 2080 Ti in one of these and the complaints on thermals will be marching in.  More aesthetics than performance.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile