EVGA

I'm having a very weird problem

Author
Brucezed
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/10/26 00:12:32 (permalink)
Hi all,I have a question .EVGA Torq X5 is very nice and very good for a grip. The shape resembles the Abyssus, but the X5 is just better. I bought it last month.
Sometimes it bothers me, not every day or every time. When I turn on my computer, my mouse turns off. And when I get to the desk, there is no mouse and the LED light is off. Then I need to unplug the USB port and plug it back in for it to work then fix the problem. This has never happened to me with the keyboard or any other component, just the mouse.I have tried various USB slots and had no luck. An idea? I have to use the old game mouse got from Bzfuture instead for a bit. Is there an option in my MB that I need to change? I moved everything to the old computer and it worked fine. I disabled secure boot and put it back in the new case and it still doesn't work

1 Reply Related Threads

bob16314
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8048
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 761
    Re: I'm having a very weird problem 2020/10/26 00:53:49 (permalink)
    There's USB Selective Suspend setting in the Windows Power Options -> Advanced settings..Also in Device Manager -> Mice -> Power Management you might wanna check on so that power-saving features are turned off/disabled.

Go to EVGA Drivers and BIOS -> Other Products and make sure to install the latest driver if needed.

* Corsair Obsidian 450D Mid-Tower - Airflow Edition * ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC) * Intel i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz * 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z 4133MHz * Sabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 SSD * WD Black 500 GB HDD * Seasonic M12 II 750W * Corsair H115i Elite Capellix 280mm * EVGA GTX 760 SC * Win7 Home/Win10 Home * 

"Whatever it takes, as long as it works" - Me

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile