EVGA

I got a faulty replacement :(

Author
chapametal
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/08/24 04:54:47 (permalink)
Hi guys, first of all I wanted to thank EVGA for trying to help me, but it seems I have bad luck with this stuff...
Thing is, my 970 died like 2 months ago, then I decided to start with the RMA process, after 1 month, I finally got my replacement (I'm from South America), a GTX 1070 FTW.
I was quite happy then until I started to see some artifacts in my screen, later it started to crash sometimes, and after playing BF4 a couple of minutes, my GPU died. My computer starts but there's no image, and there are no lights on the GPU.
I decided to give EVGA a chance because I've heared good things about RMA and customer service, but I guess I wasn't lucky.
I would be glad if you still try to help me but I think it's time to buy a new GPU, I've been sober from gaming for 3 months heheh.
Thanks for reading me.

2 Replies Related Threads

eldar9208
    • Total Posts : 14
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: I got a faulty replacement :( 2017/08/24 06:15:37 (permalink)
    Hey. I now have a similar situation like you. I had a GTX 1080 FTW. It broke down 2 weeks after the purchase. EVGA sent me a replacement - also GTX 1080 FTW. She broke down in a week. Now I'm waiting for the second replacement.
    EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: I got a faulty replacement :( 2017/08/24 11:44:39 (permalink)
    Hello and welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your replacement that you received from RMA. We should certainly be able to help with getting that defective graphics card replaced under warranty. I have sent you an e-mail to the e-mail address registered to your EVGA.com member account. Please reply back to that e-mail or call us at: 1 (888) 881-3842 and we can assist you further. 

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile