EVGA

How can I permanently block, report spammers from sending me spam junk to my GMAIL?

Author
Digital_Fuzion
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 630
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2021/06/04 14:25:01 (permalink)
Is there a better way to filter or completely block spammers from sending me garbage to my Gmail account? I have setup a couple of filters in my Gmail. Those emails go to my trash can. I can review and mass delete after checking. Is there another way to permanently block the sender? It is getting annoying!

Spammer's email: catalina.bamburg@outlook.com

2 Replies Related Threads

Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 103
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: How can I permanently block, report spammers from sending me spam junk to my GMAIL? 2021/06/07 05:38:04 (permalink)

Isn't it possible to create a rule with the condition not to transfer it to the trash, but to delete the message?
    Digital_Fuzion
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 630
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: How can I permanently block, report spammers from sending me spam junk to my GMAIL? 2021/06/25 11:08:49 (permalink)
    todwinner

Isn't it possible to create a rule with the condition not to transfer it to the trash, but to delete the message?

No, the user must individually block or mark as spam. It will go to the spam folder. Than you will have to delete them all with one click. Google won't block or ban them or have this option setup on auto-pilot mode to automatically delete them.  Well, that sucks for us all. I'm getting 200+ spam emails daily. All of them go to the spam folder. There is no way to permanently block said spammers. The emails are mainly affiliate program marketing garbage poop-spam, not an actual company sending the email to me directly. I see the sender's complete email address. It will come from a spammers personal Gmail or Outlook email acct. The spammers will setup a personal spam email account in order to target other email addresses. There is no option to ban or permanently block abusive excessive spammers. What a bunch of fluff BS. 
    post edited by Digital_Fuzion - 2021/06/25 11:23:47
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile