Hearthstone Battlegrounds' beta is now available to everyone

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/11/13 03:25:56 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/hearthstone_battlegrounds_beta_is_now_available_to_everyone/1

Hearthstone Battlegrounds is now available to all Hearthstone players, which means that the new game mode will no longer be available exclusively to those who pre-order Hearthstone's next expansion, Descent of Dragons. 

Battlegrounds is a new Hearthstone mode which acts as an alternative to auto-battler games such as DOTA Auto Chess and Teamfight Tactics. Players must choose a hero, build a board of units and then battle against other players. Battles are automatic, so players must assemble the best board they can to ensure victory. 

At the time of writing, Hearthstone Battlegrounds is completely free to play, requiring no in-game purchases while lacking any form of microtransactions. It's a free as anything gets these days, though it is worth noting that the game mode is still in beta, and may be somewhat imbalanced. 

Hearthstone Battlegrounds is available now from within Hearthstone on all compatible platforms, PC, Android and iOS. Nice to enjoy a beta to see if the game is worth consideration. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Hearthstone Battlegrounds' beta is now available to everyone 2019/11/13 04:39:54 (permalink)
    Well the trailer was enough to let me know ... Not something I'd buy

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile