- Fixed reporting of ES/Production stage for some Zen2 CPUs.
- Fixed measuring of BCLK for some Intel CPUs under Windows 7.
- Added reporting of CPU High Temperature Clock Limit for AMD Zen2 family.
- Added reporting of CPU Automatic Overclocking Offset for AMD Matisse family.
- Added a new (more reliable) method for measuring BCLK on AMD Matisse systems.
- Added monitoring of Memory Controller Clock (UCLK) for AMD Zen family.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Elkhart Lake.
- Fixed reporting of NVMe capacity when LBA data size > 512B.
- Added reporting of CPU Thermal Trip Limit and HTC Temperature Limit for AMD Zen.
- Updated reporting of CPU VDD and SoC SVI2 current/power on some MSI mainboards.
- Added monitoring of per-CCD Tdie temperatures for AMD Zen2.
- Improved support of several legacy (ISA, VLB) (S)VGA adapters.
- Fixed reporting of GPU fan RPM on AMD Navi.
- Added monitoring of voltage, current and power of EVGA RTX 20-series ICX GPUs.
EVGA X299 FTW K with i7 7820X; EVGA RTX 2080TI XC Black; EVGA CLC 280 AIO Cooler; 32 GB Gskill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200; Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe; Creative SoundBlaster Z; Corsair HX 850i; Pioneer BDR-2209; Corsair Obsidian 750 D Airflow; Tte Poseidon Z Brown Switch Ed. Keyboard; and Logitech G903 Lightspeed Mouse