EVGA

AnsweredGuest RMA is not working on the US Website ((EVGA Has Removed This Feature))

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
asmodyus
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 834
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Guest RMA is not working on the US Website EVGA is Aware of this Issue. 2018/03/09 17:37:52 (permalink)
You guys know this is a trend with Evga lessening there warranty and RMA services didn't they remove there repair center last year and now this. Wait guys in a few they will get rid of 2nd hand warranties all together.

Have a EVGA product to register? Please use my Affiliate Code when registering your product.
Click the banner to register with my Affiliate Code. Thank You Very Much!

Heatware           
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14685
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: Guest RMA is not working on the US Website EVGA is Aware of this Issue. 2018/03/10 06:21:04 (permalink)
asmodyus
You guys know this is a trend with Evga lessening there warranty and RMA services didn't they remove there repair center last year and now this. Wait guys in a few they will get rid of 2nd hand warranties all together.

I have noticed a trend too. EVGA started to nitpick products sent in for warranty service in the past year. Now they do away with the Guest RMA, they make it harder for people to verify product remaining warranty. I too think it's only a matter of time before they do away with "warranty follows the product". 

asmodyus
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 834
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Guest RMA is not working on the US Website EVGA is Aware of this Issue. 2018/03/10 07:35:46 (permalink)
MSim
asmodyus

I have noticed a trend too. EVGA started to nitpick products sent in for warranty service in the past year. Now they do away with the Guest RMA, they make it harder for people to verify product remaining warranty. I too think it's only a matter of time before they do away with "warranty follows the product". 

The nitpicking on warranty is do to them getting rid of there repair center or at least that seems to correlate with when they started changes to of the RMA process of items.

Have a EVGA product to register? Please use my Affiliate Code when registering your product.
Click the banner to register with my Affiliate Code. Thank You Very Much!

Heatware           
lejerk
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Guest RMA is not working on the US Website EVGA is Aware of this Issue. 2019/04/03 10:52:18 (permalink)
It's been difficult trying to find what info EVGA has on the warranty on my graphics card. All I see on my account is the part number and serial number, it doesn't say anywhere if it's still covered. 
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Guest RMA is not working on the US Website EVGA is Aware of this Issue. 2019/04/03 11:09:13 (permalink)
lejerk
It's been difficult trying to find what info EVGA has on the warranty on my graphics card. All I see on my account is the part number and serial number, it doesn't say anywhere if it's still covered. 

Contact EVGA as stated on the other post.
post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2019/04/03 11:10:45
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30972
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: Guest RMA is not working on the US Website EVGA is Aware of this Issue. 2019/04/03 11:10:38 (permalink)
lejerk

Go to:
https://www.evga.com/community/myProducts.asp

On the item in question ---> push the "View Details" button

If you registered your product the Remaining Warranty -->You have <-- will show

Secondhand Warranty is different as it starts when first shipped by EVGA - Not when you bought it

If your still having issues ---> Have your Serial Number ready (Have the item registered) then Contact EVGA CS https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

lejerk
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Guest RMA is not working on the US Website EVGA is Aware of this Issue. 2019/04/03 11:16:21 (permalink)
Cool GTX
Go to:

On the item in question ---> push the "View Details" button

If you registered your product the Remaining Warranty -->You have <-- will show

This is the correct answer and worked for me since I registered it. 
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile