EVGA

GIGABYTE Announces the AORUS 5 vB and 7 vB Gaming Notebooks with WindForce Cooling

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102253
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/05/27 23:04:18 (permalink)
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/gigabyte-introduces-new-mid-range-aorus-5-vb-and-7-vb-gaming-laptops.html

ailing from the world leading PC brand- GIGABYTE Technologies, the top-tier gaming brand AORUS, continues to attract gaming fans around the world. Raising the bar and breaking through performance barriers, AORUS is the leader in the gaming industry. Insisting on craftsmanship paired with unleashing raw power, AORUS offers a new standard of "on the go performance for pros" with durable light weight, easy to carry laptops. Creating premium and distinctive chassis and unparalleled performance features as its core, the AORUS brand dominates the gaming industry again this year (2020) with the introduction of the all-new 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor and the all-new mid-range AORUS 5 vB and AORUS 7 vB bringing high-performance to the masses.

Both new members of the AORUS family remain very portable, with an improved thermal cooling system, 144Hz high-speed refresh and wide gamut display that impressively sweeps competitors off the stage. "We focus on producing exceptional visual experiences, at the same time, providing performance- seeking gamers, visceral feel, visually immersive and highly responsive gaming experience. Not to mention the value and affordability that these flagship laptops offer for users who use their laptops throughout the work day and game at night.", says Steven Chen, Gigabyte Mobility Business Center Vice President.

Pricing wasn't announced but I expect a competitive price for a mid tier laptop range. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: GIGABYTE Announces the AORUS 5 vB and 7 vB Gaming Notebooks with WindForce Cooling 2020/05/28 10:45:29 (permalink)
    wish they have some internal pictures of the cooling setup

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile