EVGA

From whom should I buy...

Author
cmattax
  • Total Posts : 11
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/03/22 06:05:54 (permalink)
I'm going to finally pull the string on the RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING and just wanted to know if there was any advantage to purchasing directly from EVGA vs NewEgg or Amazon.  The prices are the same everywhere so I'm looking for a good reason to purchase directly from EVA.  EVGA offers "Elite Shipping" (because I am an Elite member, I suppose).  Does anyone know what that entails?  I can get free 2-day shipping from NewEgg and Amazon.  Thanks in advance for your feedack.
Charlie Mattax

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: From whom should I buy... 2019/03/22 06:28:38 (permalink)
    cmattax
    I'm going to finally pull the string on the RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING and just wanted to know if there was any advantage to purchasing directly from EVGA vs NewEgg or Amazon.  The prices are the same everywhere so I'm looking for a good reason to purchase directly from EVA.  EVGA offers "Elite Shipping" (because I am an Elite member, I suppose).  Does anyone know what that entails?  I can get free 2-day shipping from NewEgg and Amazon.  Thanks in advance for your feedack.Charlie Mattax

Charlie,

Buy From EVGA.com Store & get a discount

5% to 10% Discount on Your EVGA store purchase

If you use Any Associates Code - You can save SAVE 5% on that GPU purchase on top of all other EVGA promotions & free games

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2484-KR, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED Logo & iCX2 Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors

Retail $1499.99 - 5% (Save $75.00) [Associates Discount Code]= $1424.99

Use Any Associates Code to Save on as many Items as you Buy from EVGA.com Store

Look at the EVGA 5yr & 10yr Optional Extended warranty ($30 for the 5yr & $60 for 10yr plans for this Card)

I always buy the 10yr Extended Warranty plan.  I keep my cards over 3yr & the 10yr plan is only $30 more than the 5yr for Double the coverage

If you but from anyplace that has 3rd Party sales --> you need to be careful. 

Only Sales direct from Amazon (Not 3rd Party shipped by Amazon) are treated as New for warranty & other EVGA programs

3rd Party Sellers are treated as Secondhand from a Warranty & Step-Up point of View

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

diatribe
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 130
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: From whom should I buy... 2019/03/22 07:03:08 (permalink)
    If what you want is in stock at the EVGA store then it's not a bad option.  Especially if you use an Associates code.  Amazon Prime is another nice option due to Amazon's extremely easy return policy.  Forget Newegg, they're a thin shell of what they once were.

If you use Amazon, consider using Ebates.  You may be able to qualify for cash back.  Even 1% adds up on a +$1000 purchase.

However, I agree with Cool GTX above.  Use an Associate code and puchase EVGA direct if you can.

Use My Associates Code and SAVE 5% - 10% on your next EVGA purchase. 
     100% of EVGA Bucks will be used toward Folding@Home
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile