MSI Announces MAG CoreLiquid I Series AIO Liquid CPU Coolers

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 84185
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 85
2024/08/07 23:58:28 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/325362/msi-announces-mag-coreliquid-i-series-aio-liquid-cpu-coolers

MSI's new MAG CoreLiquid I Series AIO Liquid Cooler creates a highly efficient cooling solution. "To meet the rising demand for high-performance CPUs, global gaming hardware brand MSI has recently launched the latest MAG CoreLiquid I series cooler. This cooler is designed to address the challenges of high heat dissipation." The unique feature of the MAG CoreLiquid I series cooler lies in its capability to effortlessly manage over 300 watts of heat, ensuring stability even during device overclocking. Alongside its precision-designed pump, this updated series places emphasis on optimizing the copper base, thereby enhancing the cooler's heat dissipation efficiency and overall performance.

The introduction of the MAG CoreLiquid I series cooler offers a robust solution for gamers with stringent demands for high-performance computers and overclocking. This cooler aids in maintaining optimal hardware temperatures during extended usage sessions, thereby bolstering system stability and performance. MSI's latest CoreLiquid I SERIES liquid cooler takes its inspiration from bold and angular cuts found in diamonds. With its design boasting multiple angles and a dual-sided transparent infinite mirror, DIY enthusiasts can display the cooler's craftsmanship from various perspectives, elevating the visual allure of the infinite mirror with a multidimensional experience.

For DIY FRIENDLY, we have introduced the UNI Bracket and EZ Connect for the MAG CoreLiquid I series.

UNI Bracket
The pre-installed and DIY-friendly UNI Bracket supports both Intel and AMD sockets, significantly reducing the assembly time and enhancing the quality of DIY builds for gamers.

EZ Connect
Previously, the 360 water-cooling brand required managing at least six cables. Now, with pre-installed fans and simplified cable organization, users only need to deal with one cable. This enhances DIY-friendliness, reduces installation complexity, and improves assembly enjoyment.

MSI remains dedicated to consistently improving the user experience for DIY gamers, emphasizing attention to detail throughout the installation process to facilitate an easier assembly. The introduction of the MAG CoreLiquid I series ushers in a fresh experience for DIY gamers, offering the most gratifying and enjoyable user experience for those pursuing optimal performance or assembly enjoyment.

The MAG CoreLiquid I Series is available in two sizes, 240 mm and 360 mm, and comes in two colors, black and white. This exciting new series will start arriving at the end of August 2024. Stay tuned, gamers!

For more information, visit the product pages of the MAG CoreLiquid I240 and MAG CoreLiquid I360.

The reduction of cables is noteworthy. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile