Raijintek Shows Custom Water Cooling and New Cases at Computex 2023

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102291
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2023/06/05 05:49:34 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/309627/raijintek-shows-custom-water-cooling-and-new-cases-at-computex-2023

Raijintek's exhibit at Computex 2023 was a captivating showcase of their innovative products for water-cooling enthusiasts. The company turned heads with its all-black brushed aluminium finish components, beautifully augmented with RGB lighting. Raijintek started off with their CPU water blocks, engineered to provide efficient cooling for high-performance CPUs. The RGB lighting breathed life into the elegant all-black blocks, rendering them both practical and stylish. Also featured was their state-of-the-art pump and reservoir combinations, with the same design ethos and a spotlight on efficient operation. Using the same black design, Raijintek extended their design to their radiators, with efficient heat dissipation to keep systems cool. Furthermore, their distribution plates continued to impress with their sleek designs, offering optimal flow paths for cooling fluid. There was a Chinese-inspired mod that showed usage of the company's components in the modded build.

The company case lineup also ranged from mid-towers to full towers capable of accommodating E-ATX componentry and plenty of space for large GPUs and water cooling. You can see these cases below.

Some interesting PC cases, but I don't see any PC cases that I like. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile