Dishonored: Death to the Outsider is now free on Epic Games Store

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2023/02/02 23:31:40 (permalink)
https://videocardz.com/newz/dishonored-death-to-the-outsider-is-now-free-on-epic-games-store

The Death to the Outsider is a third installment in the Dishonored franchise, and often considered one of the best. This game developed by Arkane Studios has averaged 80% score among reviewers and gamers, which certainly speaks for itself. This is a standalone release and does not require any prior Dishonored titles to be in a library.
The game was released in 2017 and tells a story of a supernatural assassin. Recommend system specs for this game include GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 480 8GB.

EGS is also giving away City of Gangsters which is a strategy turn-based game. It management tycoon game about criminal organizations set in 1920, right during the Prohibition in the USA. This game has much similar game requirements although the developer only mentions ‘GTX 10’ series or ‘Radeon RX’.

This game is free so get it now!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

3 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Dishonored: Death to the Outsider is now free on Epic Games Store 2023/02/03 01:17:24 (permalink)
    If I remember they just gave out the original dishonored during the holiday season but I don't recall them giving out the second game in the series. I am wondering if it might be an upcoming or possibly I just missed a day.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

ElectricYoshi
    • Total Posts : 10
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Dishonored: Death to the Outsider is now free on Epic Games Store 2023/02/07 11:24:32 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    If I remember they just gave out the original dishonored during the holiday season but I don't recall them giving out the second game in the series. I am wondering if it might be an upcoming or possibly I just missed a day.

The last time Dishonored 2 became free was on Amazon Prime Gaming back in late December 2022. They were giving away codes that you could redeem on GOG. I don't think Epic has given away Dishonored 2... yet. Fingers crossed! 🙂🤞
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Dishonored: Death to the Outsider is now free on Epic Games Store 2023/02/07 23:14:42 (permalink)
    ElectricYoshi
    Hoggle

The last time Dishonored 2 became free was on Amazon Prime Gaming back in late December 2022. They were giving away codes that you could redeem on GOG. I don't think Epic has given away Dishonored 2... yet. Fingers crossed! 🙂🤞

I do get the prime games so I likely already have it. I was just looking at the Epic launcher and didn’t see it. I don’t think I have missed a free game on Epic so far.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile