EVGA

Hot!EVGA E1 is now available for purchase!

Page: << < ..67 > Showing page 6 of 7
Author
B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2365
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/01/18 11:45:07 (permalink)
seanronimo
Good news everyone, the Singularity E1 Powerboard and Distro Block set is now available with shipment in 4 weeks (of this posting)

The PowerBoard replaces the existing E1 motherboard tray; does away with cable clutter, while providing a foundation for a custom loop. It also has mounts for up to 3 SATA SSDs and mounting points for the distro block and pump

Gallery: https://gallery.singulari...ers.com/albums/evgae1/
Store: https://singularitycases....ibution-plate-evga-e1/

That's a beast. Can't wait to see what it looks like installed.

6Q6CPFHPBPCU691 is a discount code anyone can use.

i9 13900k - EVGA Z690 Classy - Nvidia RTX 4090 FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR5-6000  - WD SN850 2TB NVMe Gen4 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W - Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro. MO-RA3 420 Pro. Dark Palimpsest MODS RIGS post for build notes.
seanronimo
  • Total Posts : 25
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/01/18 12:28:48 (permalink)
B0baganoosh
seanronimo
Good news everyone, the Singularity E1 Powerboard and Distro Block set is now available with shipment in 4 weeks (of this posting)

The PowerBoard replaces the existing E1 motherboard tray; does away with cable clutter, while providing a foundation for a custom loop. It also has mounts for up to 3 SATA SSDs and mounting points for the distro block and pump

Store: https://singularitycases....ibution-plate-evga-e1/

Heres a prototype of the distroblock fitted to a placeholder PowerBoard installed in the E1

https://ibb.co/gr9sF0C
mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/01/19 08:32:24 (permalink)
seanronimo

Store: https://singularitycases....ibution-plate-evga-e1/

Interesting. I was interested in the E1 but I don't agree on the price, and add the E1 Singularity Powerboard and Distro Block for a total of $2400 or $2800...
post edited by mech9t5 - 2023/01/19 08:34:04

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

Fontain616
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/01/20 04:31:51 (permalink)
seanronimo
B0baganoosh
seanronimo

Gallery: 
Store: 

Heres a prototype of the distroblock fitted to a placeholder PowerBoard installed in the E1

Looks good. Might pull the trigger on this and integrate it.

Couple Qs if you don't mind:

It looks like it uses the original GPU mount. Does it use the original PSU mount?

The product info indicates acrylic, PCB, and stainless steel are used. Is the tray made of steel, or is it just PCB?

Are the SC shift adapters needed for motherboards with side-mounted 24 pin sockets (like Asus Crosshair / Hero / Gene / Apex, etc.)?
Trobes
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/01/21 12:09:51 (permalink)
Any idea if EVGA is planning on making the uber cool software driven analog gauge set available as a separate accessory?
seanronimo
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/01/23 08:20:25 (permalink)
Fontain616
seanronimo
B0baganoosh
seanronimo

Gallery: 
Store: 

Looks good. Might pull the trigger on this and integrate it.

Couple Qs if you don't mind:

It looks like it uses the original GPU mount. Does it use the original PSU mount?

The product info indicates acrylic, PCB, and stainless steel are used. Is the tray made of steel, or is it just PCB?

Are the SC shift adapters needed for motherboards with side-mounted 24 pin sockets (like Asus Crosshair / Hero / Gene / Apex, etc.)?

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Distro plate acrylic, fittings stainless steel, PowerBoard is PCB only
4) No it doesn't need an adaptor per se, but the cable would need to account for one side being closer to the connector for it to sit right
Digital_Fuzion
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 630
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/04 08:34:37 (permalink)
China will clone this one and make it a Wish exclusive 
dragomirc
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 760
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/04 09:19:11 (permalink)
Digital_Fuzion

For a much lower price 
slickwicked616
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 148
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/04 21:44:53 (permalink)
lol i blew soda thru my nose when i saw the price lol, 
lcksb
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/05 19:00:06 (permalink)
Digital_Fuzion

I'm curious where to imitate, is there a website link?
Dschless
  • Total Posts : 40
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/18 19:38:49 (permalink)
No way to purchase it. Add to cart button gone.

EDIT: customer support says out of stock and no ETA.
post edited by Dschless - 2023/02/20 11:21:40
mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/21 06:41:49 (permalink)
No ETA usually means EOL, I think...

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30996
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/21 07:44:55 (permalink)
WE, do not know if more will be made available

EVGA was Very Clear, in the beginning, that this was a Limited Edition product

People just need to keep checking - Until EVGA makes any formal announcements

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

tgerring
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/26 09:01:34 (permalink)
EVGA_Lee
Fontain616
EVGATech_LeeM
Achiconelli
Hi Everyone. I purchased this case and completed building it a couple days ago. The GPU is reading zero while everything else is good. I am using a 6900XT. Any ideas? 

I'll have our team look into this.

I am having the same issue. GPU is a Titan X Pascal.

Please try this updated version of the software:

Using the new AMD 7900 XTX and GPU analog gauge is not working. Is an update planned for these cards? Thank you

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 07:46:12 (permalink)
tgerring
Using the new AMD 7900 XTX and GPU analog gauge is not working. Is an update planned for these cards? Thank you

As EVGA doesn’t make AMD GPU’s, they would likely need samples to be able to properly program the connection that passes the information.
tgerring
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 10:29:09 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
tgerring

As EVGA doesn’t make AMD GPU’s, they would likely need samples to be able to properly program the connection that passes the information.

I was under the impression EVGA doesn’t make Nvidia GPUs anymore—which if they don’t make AMD or Intel cards then they don’t make any GPUs and the gauge shouldn’t work for anyone using this logic.

But I’m also fairly certain there is a way to enumerate all GPU temperature sensors and let the user indicate which should be tracked and sent to the gauges without hardcoding each specific card.

If there is open source I can happily take a look
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 10:34:23 (permalink)
tgerring
the_Scarlet_one
tgerring

I was under the impression EVGA doesn’t make Nvidia GPUs anymore—which if they don’t make AMD or Intel cards then they don’t make any GPUs and the gauge shouldn’t work for anyone using this logic.

But I’m also fairly certain there is a way to enumerate all GPU temperature sensors and let the user indicate which should be tracked and sent to the gauges without hardcoding each specific card.

EVGA was making NVidia GPU’s when the gauges were released. EVGA was working on the NVidia 40 series when they stopped making GPU’s. This case and the gauges could even come paired with a 3090ti.

Do intel GPU’s work with these gauges? Is someone spending $1700+ on a case to buy a $250 GPU to put in it? Seems extremely counterintuitive to any form of balance/budget.

EVGA *typically* doesn’t release the source code for their products. You should google EVGA Precision X with AMD cards. AMD programming for software control is a different API and controller than NVidia, so it is likely an issue that EVGA doesn’t have access to AMD’s api/controllers like they do for NVidia, or experience programming their software to work with AMD GPU’s.
post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2023/02/27 10:47:02
B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 11:00:31 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
tgerring
the_Scarlet_one
tgerring

EVGA was making NVidia GPU’s when the gauges were released. EVGA was working on the NVidia 40 series when they stopped making GPU’s. This case and the gauges could even come paired with a 3090ti.

Do intel GPU’s work with these gauges? Is someone spending $1700+ on a case to buy a $250 GPU to put in it? Seems extremely counterintuitive to any form of balance/budget.

EVGA *typically* doesn’t release the source code for their products. You should google EVGA Precision X with AMD cards. AMD programming for software control is a different API and controller than NVidia, so it is likely an issue that EVGA doesn’t have access to AMD’s api/controllers like they do for NVidia, or experience programming their software to work with AMD GPU’s.

There are a lot of assumptions in this conversation.

Unless someone from EVGA chimes in and indicates what cards do or don't work with their products that were sold to the general public and not advertised as "only works with XX video cards" (at least, I'm not aware of any declared limitations, but I didn't go looking because personally I wasn't interested in purchasing that case), it is perfectly reasonable for any user or purchaser to ask that question.

Unless it's declared in the documentation, we don't know what support is on offer. We also don't know how many of these will be made (other than the vague/ambiguous statement "very limited"). It's possible it isn't offered at all anymore, which would put it in the same category as the DG-87 and similar series. While EVGA didn't make AMD graphics cards any time recently, they didn't limit that case to Nvidia cards. They even made AMD motherboards as recently as the E1 case, so unless otherwise stated, it would be at best an assumption one way or the other as to what graphics cards are or are not supported by the E1 case gauges unless explicitly stated by EVGA.

i9 13900k - EVGA Z690 Classy - Nvidia RTX 4090 FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR5-6000  - WD SN850 2TB NVMe Gen4 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W - Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro. MO-RA3 420 Pro. Dark Palimpsest MODS RIGS post for build notes.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 11:22:13 (permalink)
B0baganoosh
There are a lot of assumptions in this conversation.

Unless someone from EVGA chimes in and indicates what cards do or don't work with their products that were sold to the general public and not advertised as "only works with XX video cards" (at least, I'm not aware of any declared limitations, but I didn't go looking because personally I wasn't interested in purchasing that case), it is perfectly reasonable for any user or purchaser to ask that question.

Unless it's declared in the documentation, we don't know what support is on offer. We also don't know how many of these will be made (other than the vague/ambiguous statement "very limited"). It's possible it isn't offered at all anymore, which would put it in the same category as the DG-87 and similar series. While EVGA didn't make AMD graphics cards any time recently, they didn't limit that case to Nvidia cards. They even made AMD motherboards as recently as the E1 case, so unless otherwise stated, it would be at best an assumption one way or the other as to what graphics cards are or are not supported by the E1 case gauges unless explicitly stated by EVGA.

Your reply seems… upset maybe?

Yes, there are assumptions based on history and facts.

“EVGA offered AMD motherboards while the case was on the market.”
Yes, and never offered the motherboard as an option with the case. Evga also never offered AMD based software controls for motherboards until the x470 FTW and dark, and the software they made only worked for that series of boards as well.

EVGA’s GPU software has never controlled AMD GPU’s.

EVGA’s GPU software suites have been able to monitor AMD CPU stats, but never control them.

EVGA’s current GPU softwares has not monitored or controlled AMD GPU’s.

Support@evga.com can answer the question, if the facts aren’t enough. The suggestion for GPU monitoring can also be suggested, and EVGA may be able to get it added, but if the user has an AMD GPU, and the analog gauges are registering the GPU, that is an answer in itself.
post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2023/02/27 11:24:49
B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 12:08:20 (permalink)
Not upset. I just thought your response had so many assumptions in it that it was worth stating that it's really up to EVGA staff to answer as we don't know. Perhaps the moderators have been told, but I didn't think that was generally the case. You could also buy the case without a motherboard or GPU, and I believe that's the only way now? or at least it was for most of the time it was for sale (sounds like you can't buy it anymore). The software for the gauges was an independent software program, not Precision X1 or Eleet X1. It lives on an island and supporting temperature monitors for various hardware sets could very well have been the plan. We don't know. I think it's a valid question.

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 13:16:16 (permalink)
It is a valid question, for sure. There was only one assumption in my original post and follow up. Check out both of them and you’ll see that.
B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 13:31:35 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
It is a valid question, for sure. There was only one assumption in my original post and follow up. Check out both of them and you’ll see that.

Well there's no point in arguing about it lol especially considering you have agreed it is a valid question, but your first two posts detailed why you think it wasn't a valid question and why one should assume that they won't support it. I disagreed. Nothing personal.

Another assumption that people might reasonably make, for example, would be that if you buy a $1700+ case (using the numbers quoted above, I don't remember all the pricing tiers), you might assume that you could then upgrade it to future graphics cards that weren't available at the time of release. At least for a couple years maybe? or during the warranty period? So that would include 40-series, possible 50-series, and even the red and blue GPUs potentially. So again, I think it's a valid question to ask. That was my only point and I'll leave it at that.

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 13:46:41 (permalink)
At the time the case was released, there was no assumption that EVGA would leave the GPU market, and potentially the entire market. EVGA has ended nearly every program and the z790 has been the only release in months, with no further details except for more programs coming to an end. So, yeah, there was an assumption that an upgrade path was available, before the announcement of programs being closed. Step up was an option when the e1 was released. Bucks were an option when the E1 was released. Affiliate and rewards programs were an option when the e1 was released. A lot has changed since EVGA left the GPU market.

I’m hoping evga is still holding something close to the chest, but recently evga started giving users information on how to repair their products that they would never release in the past. Hopefully if evga decides to end more programs, they will open source their software so that users can create their own support, but only time will tell.
post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2023/02/27 13:49:00
B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 13:51:56 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
At the time the case was released, there was no assumption that EVGA would leave the GPU market, and potentially the entire market. EVGA has ended nearly every program and the z790 has been the only release in months, with no further details except for more programs coming to an end. So, yeah, there was an assumption that an upgrade path was available, before the announcement of programs being closed. Step up was an option when the e1 was released. Bucks were an option when the E1 was released. Affiliate and rewards programs were an option when the e1 was released. A lot has changed since EVGA left the GPU market.

I’m hoping evga is still holding something close to the chest, but recently evga started giving users information on how to repair their products that they would never release in the past. Hopefully if evga decides to end more programs, they will open source their software so that users can create their own support, but only time will tell.

Yes, I would agree on all of that. That said, they continue to assert that they are still a company that is in business, and doing business things. So if that's the case, the support must continue. Personally, I don't see how they stay in business long-term if they turn off all aspects of their business. It just seems counterintuitive. But while they're still here, we may as well ask them to support the products we just bought.

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 14:50:12 (permalink)
Already got an email back that the product manager is going to look into this when the software team gets back into office, so there could be updated information soon :-)
B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 14:52:34 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
Already got an email back that the product manager is going to look into this when the software team gets back into office, so there could be updated information soon :-)

Nice!

EVGA_Lee
  • Total Posts : 4247
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 16:52:30 (permalink)
FYI - The E1 is back in stock.
Dschless
  • Total Posts : 40
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/02/27 21:40:13 (permalink)
EVGA_Lee
FYI - The E1 is back in stock.

Thank you! Bought.
seanronimo
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/03/11 16:57:04 (permalink)
Jayztwocents just released his video about the E1 Powerboard+Distro Block

https://youtu.be/g_XdT1M7iYA
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21173
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: EVGA E1 is now available for purchase! 2023/03/13 18:00:00 (permalink)
seanronimo
Jayztwocents just released his video about the E1 Powerboard+Distro Block

https://youtu.be/g_XdT1M7iYA

And? What's the verdict?
No way I am going to watch his content.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Page: << < ..67 > Showing page 6 of 7
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile