awaiting time for fixing / sostitution for fault gpu

Author
Alessandro-Love
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2023/01/10 11:04:49 (permalink)
Hello all,

im worried about my GPU, i have received confirmation from EVGA that they have received my defective 1080 TI FTW3 8 December, till today im aware from information that they have my gpu and are testing it but i dont know how much time are still needed to receive back a working GPU.
I dont know how it's work honestly, i have asked them to receive a coupon to chose a new one or to receive a possibile upgrade with a paid solution but still no.

Im sorry because im not able to use my computer since a month...

Any other with the same issue?

4 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102253
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: awaiting time for fixing / sostitution for fault gpu 2023/01/10 11:09:08 (permalink)
    Alessandro-Love
    Hello all,

im worried about my GPU, i have received confirmation from EVGA that they have received my defective 1080 TI FTW3 8 December, till today im aware from information that they have my gpu and are testing it but i dont know how much time are still needed to receive back a working GPU.
    I dont know how it's work honestly, i have asked them to receive a coupon to chose a new one or to receive a possibile upgrade with a paid solution but still no.

Are you in the USA, Europe, or Asia?

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Alessandro-Love
    Re: awaiting time for fixing / sostitution for fault gpu 2023/01/10 11:15:16 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    Alessandro-Love
    Hello all,

Are you in the USA, Europe, or Asia?

Europe
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    EVGA EU Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 315
    Re: awaiting time for fixing / sostitution for fault gpu 2023/01/11 02:20:07 (permalink)
    Hi alessandro-love,

your product was tested within "passed", nevertheless we are going to send you a small Upgrade by today. Sorry for the delay. You will find the Shipping Information on your profile / RMA page.

Have a good day.

Markus
    Alessandro-Love
    Re: awaiting time for fixing / sostitution for fault gpu 2023/01/11 02:57:58 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    Hi alessandro-love,

your product was tested within "passed", nevertheless we are going to send you a small Upgrade by today. Sorry for the delay. You will find the Shipping Information on your profile / RMA page.

Have a good day.

Markus

Hi Markus, thank you very much for your reply, hoping to receive a good solution, i also hoping that my GPU won't show same problem again when it will be back to me :(
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile