EVGA

Will not honor warrenty

Author
samuel.meyer
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/12/05 13:09:31 (permalink)
Due to the name of the card not being the same on invoice and I'm going to be out 800 dollars. I bought this card 11/2/2021. I've been calling and told the same every time. This whole situation is really disappointing hearing conflicting stories for the shop and also evga.  

4 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2032
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Will not honor warrenty 2022/12/05 13:51:28 (permalink)
    Dear samuel.meyer,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your product and that it sounds like there is some confusion.  I can confirm that the product that you have inquired about was shipped from EVGA well over 3 years ago and the warranty has unfortunately expired.  If you can please provide the receipt from the purchase of this product then we can reconsider this from the purchase date, if you are the original purchaser.

Please do not hesitate to email me directly with the receipt from your purchase and we can move forward from there,  Cbencivenga@evga.com .  

samuel.meyer
    Due to the name of the card not being the same on invoice and I'm going to be out 800 dollars. I bought this card 11/2/2021. I've been calling and told the same every time. This whole situation is really disappointing hearing conflicting stories for the shop and also evga.  

samuel.meyer
    Re: Will not honor warrenty 2022/12/05 14:20:33 (permalink)
    EVGATech_ChrisB
    Dear samuel.meyer,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your product and that it sounds like there is some confusion.  I can confirm that the product that you have inquired about was shipped from EVGA well over 3 years ago and the warranty has unfortunately expired.  If you can please provide the receipt from the purchase of this product then we can reconsider this from the purchase date, if you are the original purchaser.

Please do not hesitate to email me directly with the receipt from your purchase and we can move forward from there,  .  

samuel.meyer

Thank you evga for your support with dealing with this issue. It means the world to me.

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Will not honor warrenty 2022/12/05 22:34:11 (permalink)
    While I don’t know about this situation it’s important to consider that unless you are buying from an authorized retailer the warranty period would have started.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

samuel.meyer
    Re: Will not honor warrenty 2022/12/06 18:37:04 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    While I don’t know about this situation it’s important to consider that unless you are buying from an authorized retailer the warranty period would have started.

They actually ended up helping me out and honoring the warranty stating I was probably the victim in the situation. and yes in the future i plan on buying directly from a retailer. The fact remains this store "Viacom PC" sold me under the pretenses that it was a new product. Also evga said in they work with second hand buyers. Eaither way I was able to get the help I needed. Lessoned learned.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile