Unable to run WIFI and Bluetooth simultaneously on z590

Author
NoobSlayer89
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/10/27 13:02:20 (permalink)
Hi,

I recently built a new rig and I've been unable to use Bluetooth and Wifi at the same time. by default, I'm always connected to wifi, but whenever I go to turn on Bt in the OS, my network connection crashes and when I go into device manager it shows that the wifi adapter is errored out (error10) and unable to come back online until I turn off the Bluetooth adapter and reset the wifi

I've done a lot of research online, and this does not appear to be a common issue that I can find documented anywhere, so I'm worried that my mobo is defective. I just opened a support case with EVGA and awaiting a response, but in the mean time I'm creating this forum post to see if anyone else in this community has encountered this. 

I figured it might be a driver issue, so I've tried updating drivers, reverting back to factory settings, and windows updates, but nothing seems to fix the issue. any suggestions would be appreciated. 

I know an easy fix would be to by a standalone Bluetooth receiver, however I'd rather not spend money on this since it should be working on my mobo  

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_DavidR
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 318
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Unable to run WIFI and Bluetooth simultaneously on z590 2022/11/03 10:02:52 (permalink)
    It looks like our support team has setup a ticket for RMA request of your product. Feel free to reach out again, should you have any further questions or concerns.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile