EVGA

EVGA, don't listen to the bashers... you guys are awesome!

Author
khaliss
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/09/21 18:28:48 (permalink)
I submitted a couple of reviews online, and just want to post this here... EVGA is an underrated company, I've regularly their purchased products over the years, but not a GPU until recently.   Bought a used GPU, turns out it wasn't boosting.   Full disclosure, I'm a Tech Support professional for 25+ years, and been building PCs for that long as well... let me just say that it was easy to work with EVGA Support, I did my part... followed all the testing/troubleshooting instructions they had me perform, and it was relatively pain-free to obtain an RMA approval.   It took only a few days for the replacement unit to ship back... and I just got it installed today.  The replacement GPU, an RTX 2080 Super Hybrid-Gaming card, is absolutely working great... boosts at 2Ghz and runs like a boss!

THANK YOU EVGA =)  I wish your company would continue manufacturing GPU cards... you did the right move in dumping nVidia, all they care about is money... hopefully your company could reach an arrangement with Intel, they sound really promising in the GPU market. Good Luck to all of you!!  <3 <3 <3
post edited by khaliss - 2022/09/21 19:03:03

5 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102231
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: EVGA, don't listen to the bashers... you guys are awesome! 2022/09/24 01:10:10 (permalink)
    +1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

bdary
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 116
    Re: EVGA, don't listen to the bashers... you guys are awesome! 2022/09/24 09:25:51 (permalink)
    khaliss
    I submitted a couple of reviews online, and just want to post this here... EVGA is an underrated company, I've regularly their purchased products over the years, but not a GPU until recently.   Bought a used GPU, turns out it wasn't boosting.   Full disclosure, I'm a Tech Support professional for 25+ years, and been building PCs for that long as well... let me just say that it was easy to work with EVGA Support, I did my part... followed all the testing/troubleshooting instructions they had me perform, and it was relatively pain-free to obtain an RMA approval.   It took only a few days for the replacement unit to ship back... and I just got it installed today.  The replacement GPU, an RTX 2080 Super Hybrid-Gaming card, is absolutely working great... boosts at 2Ghz and runs like a boss!

THANK YOU EVGA =)  I wish your company would continue manufacturing GPU cards... you did the right move in dumping nVidia, all they care about is money... hopefully your company could reach an arrangement with Intel, they sound really promising in the GPU market. Good Luck to all of you!!  <3 <3 <3

Good to hear and a +1 to your last paragraph...

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10098
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA, don't listen to the bashers... you guys are awesome! 2022/09/24 09:34:42 (permalink)
    I wanted to add that not only is EVGA awesome it also has one of the best communities. It’s really great that we have a group of people who help each other out here.

Hopefully that continues with video cards not made by EVGA. History has shown that someone will have trouble shooting advice if people have questions.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: EVGA, don't listen to the bashers... you guys are awesome! 2022/09/24 11:05:30 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    I wanted to add that not only is EVGA awesome it also has one of the best communities. It’s really great that we have a group of people who help each other out here.

Hopefully that continues with video cards not made by EVGA. History has shown that someone will have trouble shooting advice if people have questions.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    jackrabbit2022
    • Total Posts : 25
    • Ribbons : 0
    Flagged as Spam (5)
    Re: EVGA, don't listen to the bashers... you guys are awesome! 2022/09/24 16:17:13 (permalink)
    Yawn! EVGA is just another company. Stop being loyal to companies. EVGA does not care about you and you should not care about EVGA.

Anyone seen the Titanic, hope EVGA got a life raft
    post edited by jackrabbit2022 - 2022/09/24 16:50:45

Being right is a good thing! And bragging about being right, is even better!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile