EVGA

Trouble submitting question from iPhone

Author
Starwaster
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/09/12 19:41:51 (permalink)
I need to RMA a 650 GQ power supply but I can’t submit a question so I can get a ticket number. The page for submitting a question isn’t letting me enter text in the area where it seems I should type. I tap that space but there’s no text entry cursor and the keyboard won’t appear.

The problem I’m having with the power supply is it’s just not powering up at all. I’ve tried unplugging 5 minutes to try to reset it. I’ve tried connecting it to a power supply tester but it won’t power on. Can someone from EVGA support please contact me and help me get this RMAed

5 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49165
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Trouble submitting question from iPhone 2022/09/13 01:36:09 (permalink)
    Calling them on the phone is recommended... https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/
    Starwaster
    Re: Trouble submitting question from iPhone 2022/09/13 07:07:08 (permalink)
    Sajin
    Calling them on the phone is recommended... 

Chronic laryngitis makes that undesirable.
    EVGATech_MatthewC
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 128
    Re: Trouble submitting question from iPhone 2022/09/13 15:11:05 (permalink)
    I sent you a PM about this requesting some private information so we can get that RMA started for you.

Looks like you were able to contact us, and an RMA has already been started.
    post edited by EVGATech_MatthewC - 2022/09/13 15:16:09
    Starwaster
    Re: Trouble submitting question from iPhone 2022/09/13 16:38:48 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MatthewC
    I sent you a PM about this requesting some private information so we can get that RMA started for you.

Hi Matthew thank you very much for your reply! Yes I did get it going and through the web page that’s been giving me trouble.

It still gives me trouble but I found a way to get the keyboard going on my iPhone but it’s kludgy and I had to type blind. There’s just something about that one page and the text entry component that doesn’t work well with phones. Or at least not with the iPhone X. Maybe there’s someone you could forward this to that could look into it.

Anyway thanks for the reply!
    EVGATech_NickB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 93
    Re: Trouble submitting question from iPhone 2022/09/15 11:29:36 (permalink)
    Starwaster
    EVGATech_MatthewC

Hi Matthew thank you very much for your reply! Yes I did get it going and through the web page that’s been giving me trouble.

It still gives me trouble but I found a way to get the keyboard going on my iPhone but it’s kludgy and I had to type blind. There’s just something about that one page and the text entry component that doesn’t work well with phones. Or at least not with the iPhone X. Maybe there’s someone you could forward this to that could look into it.

Anyway thanks for the reply!

If you continue to have issues and would like to reach out to us further, I would suggest sending an email to support@evga.com. We can assist that way as well.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile