EVGA

X12 Left mouse button is sometimes double or triple-clicking

Author
TheBonesm
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/09/10 12:05:45 (permalink)
I just ordered this mouse new from Amazon on Thursday and received it on Friday (yesterday). It has been working exceptionally well so far, except now I am noticing that it is sometimes double or even triple-clicking when I click one time. I noticed this first in a video game I was playing, and just tested it on various click speed test applications and discovered that about every 10-20 clicks it will click multiple times at once. Is there any solution to my problem? I have the Unleash RGB with firmware version 1.87. I tested with both a profile with macros on the extra buttons, as well as the default profile with only the default webpage macros, and the problem persists for both. Let me know if I need to provide more information to help diagnose the cause of the issue.

2 Replies Related Threads

TheBonesm
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: X12 Left mouse button is sometimes double or triple-clicking 2022/09/10 14:31:53 (permalink)
    I might have actually fixed the problem. I clicked on "Setup" in the top-right of Unleash RGB, then clicked "Reset to Factory Setting" near the bottom of the menu, and the problem of double-clicking appears to have gone away for now.
    EVGATech_NickB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 93
    Re: X12 Left mouse button is sometimes double or triple-clicking 2022/09/14 11:19:59 (permalink)
    TheBonesm
    I might have actually fixed the problem. I clicked on "Setup" in the top-right of Unleash RGB, then clicked "Reset to Factory Setting" near the bottom of the menu, and the problem of double-clicking appears to have gone away for now.

Glad to see this issue has been resolved! If it comes back, please feel free to reach out at support@evga.com and we would be happy to troubleshoot this further with you.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile