40 series cards queue system.

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: 40 series cards queue system. 2022/08/19 11:27:32 (permalink)
EVGATech_DanielM
Hoggle

A lot of companies are starting to realize the importance of social media managers since social media is very important and started to hire costumer engagement managers to make sure customers are happy while in physical stores. 

I actually stand outside the building as the sign spinner guy when I am not taking calls. 

You should get a discount off of your health care insurance premiums given all of your exercise.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

Back_Yard_Gamer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 462
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: 40 series cards queue system. 2022/08/19 11:30:00 (permalink)
So they snuck in a "chief cook and bottle washer" clause in your contract, that's sneaky. 😁

Have a great weekend everyone. I have a very nicely aged Irish whiskey and I'm not sharing!

EVGATech_DanielM
Hoggle

I actually stand outside the building as the sign spinner guy when I am not taking calls. 

Professional Spammer with a PHD in Spamology & The Illogical Logic of Spam. Author of "Would you like cheese with that Mr Mann?"

My living Room Please don't put yer feet on the table, its new! 
EVGA_Lee
  • Total Posts : 4247
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: 40 series cards queue system. 2022/08/19 12:20:25 (permalink)
enewt
EVGATech_DanielM
Hoggle

A lot of companies are starting to realize the importance of social media managers since social media is very important and started to hire costumer engagement managers to make sure customers are happy while in physical stores. 

You should get a discount off of your health care insurance premiums given all of your exercise.

Don't worry, he gets a bonus if he hits a certain spin quota each quarter.  Tracked with a camera hooked up to a system with an RTX 3090.  Best use of NVIDIA's Ampere AI functionality we can figure.
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile