EVGA

The selection of different rgb settings on the LED tab of precision X1

Author
da130ys
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/09/22 15:14:10 (permalink)
New guy says hello all. As title says, when I click the LED tab at top of program, it shows the two cards with the bridge. Underneath those there is the mode settings.. Static off, static on, breathing, rainbow, pulse and the heart of my question, the temperature mode. What does this do exactly? I select it thinking that the 2 colors and numbers beside them will set the card to show one color for a cooler range (set by the number) and the second color (set by number) indicating hotter temps. I had this feature back in the day on my evga 1070 SC 2,and loved knowing if card was heating up. If this rambling makes sense, then am I understanding this, or is that not what happen on the temperature setting? Thanks for reading. Windows 10 64bit, Evga rtx 2080ti XC, drivers updated all around (unfortunately from a new windows install).

4 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30982
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: The selection of different rgb settings on the LED tab of precision X1 2019/09/23 17:40:34 (permalink)
    da130ys

the temperature mode. What does this do exactly?

The Temp of the Card will - Migrate the color through different hues from your Cold Temp to your Warm Temp ... its progressive

I use Green @ 50C and Red at 75C .... so as the card heats to say 60C the Color displayed is a yellowish green

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Amine85
    • Total Posts : 14
    Re: The selection of different rgb settings on the LED tab of precision X1 2022/05/16 01:09:09 (permalink)
    Hello guys, i am there to explain my issue about my 3080ti FTW3 ultra, in temperature mode leds, colors are fading into a greyish/whithish color suddenly, while, when I switch back to breathing, waves etc... all the colors are becoming vivid again.
    Then temp mode again, and it rebecomes greyish ... It was working perfectly when I installed it the first time, then I never used that mode anymore. I wanted to put it back since I've oced quite severely the card (+900/+130) and nothing happens except some colors appearing for the Mem temp1 for instance, that is barely greenish when it gets hot (more grey.. than green) while the GPU core 1 and 2 are remaining grey...
    If you could help me please 

Thank you
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: The selection of different rgb settings on the LED tab of precision X1 2022/05/16 01:35:36 (permalink)
    It would depend on the cards you use but on my 3080 FTW 3 Ultra Blue is the card running cool (which I hardly ever would see other then when using windows) green is the card running warm like playing a game that isn't really pushing it that hard and red is when the card is really running hot.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Amine85
    • Total Posts : 14
    Re: The selection of different rgb settings on the LED tab of precision X1 2022/05/16 07:54:55 (permalink)
    That's the point, blue isnt appearing anymore and gives a grey (no color) instead, only yellow and green are remaining so far, red is grey also. Though the whole RGB colors are working in other modes. I dont get it...
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile