EVGA

1080ti SC 2 Hybrid HDMI issue?

Author
yerfdog79
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/01/23 04:40:36 (permalink)
Morning, Folks. Woke up this morning and cut my tvs on and my displays were acting odd. At first, only has the HDMI working on second display, 32" LG something or other tv, and the adapted from dp HDMI to main display, Hisense U8G, was showing an image. All cables are good, the do to HDMI adapter appears functional, it's giving me my display to the Hisense, and to the LG when I switch it between displays using the cable. HDMI port does show the motherboard splash screen when restarting but doesn't show any display after. Also, when I finally got a display, my custom resolution setting in Nvidia control panel weren't how I left them last night. If it's an HDMI issue, I'm ok with that, I just thought I'd check here. All my display ports seem to function, but can't test with more than on dipaky as I don't have an adapter. Driver's for the card are utd, and windows is as well, short the latest update that I could remember if I did yesterday or it went over night. Uninstalled the latest Win 11 update just to see if that was it, it wasn't. Sorry for being long winded, just trying to provide as much info as I can. My setup has functioned fine up until this morning. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply Related Threads

yerfdog79
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: 1080ti SC 2 Hybrid HDMI issue? 2022/01/23 08:56:29 (permalink)
    Got a cheapy onm. Dp to HDMI adapter at Walmart, have my second screen back.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile