Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/12/06 12:38:04 (permalink)
https://www.kitguru.net/g...game-awards-this-week/

Speaking on his latest podcast, Jeff Grubb, reiterated that Hellblade II is expected to be at The Game Awards. Grubb initially heard that the game would reappear at the show back in September and so far, has not “heard anything to the contrary”, indicating that this is still a planned reveal for the event.

Avowed is also another game that could get a showing. According to Grubb, there was some miscommunication between Xbox and Obsidian around E3. Initially, only The Outer Worlds 2 was going to be announced, but as time went on, Xbox also wanted to announce Avowed, so we ended up with a short cinematic trailer. It is speculated that over the last few months, Obsidian has been working on a new trailer for the game to expand on what was shown at E3. Avowed isn’t a far stretch either, while the game is still likely a year or two away, leaks in recent months claim that the game is playable and some journalists have already seen gameplay footage. With that in mind, the project seems to be a bit further along than initially thought.

I am hoping that a PC version will be supported or soon afterwards. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

ManBearPig
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6130
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 20
    Re: Avowed and Hellblade II could get new trailers at The Game Awards this week 2021/12/07 08:28:05 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    I am hoping that a PC version will be supported or soon afterwards.

They are Microsoft owned companies and Microsoft puts 100% of their 1st party games on the PC since they consider the PC part of the Xbox brand now. Microsoft calls it "Play anywhere". So don't worry, these are getting PC support.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile