EVGA

My queue wasn't converted to an LHR card and now I've been skipped

Author
NanoJust
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/11/05 11:43:27 (permalink)
I received an email a few months ago that my queue for 10G-P5-3895-KR would automatically be converted to an LHR variant due to supply issues. The email said I could manually choose to keep waiting for a non lhr card but that wasn't reccomended. I didn't choose this option and in fact hadn't even registered my evga account yet to be able to make that change.

However my notify has had the same part number this whole time and never got updated. I just figured it was showing my original queue and I would still get notified when the lhr variant was available, but according to the tracker the timestamp of 10/07/20 for an LHR 3080 ftw3 ultra was passed a week or so ago.

My question: is there anyway I can get put in the proper queue to get a 3080? It says everywhere support can't edit the queue so am I'm just out of luck? And also what could I have done to prevent this from happening?

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGA_Lee
    • Total Posts : 4247
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: My queue wasn't converted to an LHR card and now I've been skipped 2021/11/05 11:47:30 (permalink)
    Send an email to Sales@evga.com, and we can review the situation and whether the part number was correctly updated to -KL.

Edit - Please note that 3895-KR has not yet been switched over to the -KL suffix, so you may be confusing this part number with a different one.
    post edited by EVGATech_LeeM - 2021/11/05 12:15:31
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile